chapter 3: The new girl

A\N: Hey sorry for spelling things wrong and btw hope you enjoy and comment ∆-∆ and btw I will be using different anime's to.

==========================================================================================

When I sat in my seat I heard the teacher say "okay class today I want you to meet the new student shiina." I heard other boys whisper "she's cute" so I looked at her closely and she looks like I seen her before. I remember that my eyes are red and stared at hers and her eyes were orange I kinda liked that color. (A\N: get it? His eyes are red and hers is orange and that makes fire wait I forgot yellow oh sorry I just had to say that ^_^)when I was walking home to see my little sister oui I saw shiina sitting under a tree. I looked at her face and knew it had to be shiina so I walked up to her she said "what your favorite color?" She sounded like she was depressed and like she been doing art for her entire life." Well I never thought about that." I said "well you should." She siad like she was still depressed." What's yours?" "I think its white." She found a light pink flower on her hand. I looked at my watch and notice it was time to go home. So I took Shiina home." AKIO YOUR FINALLY HOME!!" I heard oui say that and she hugged me and I fell. " Oui be c-careful we have a visitor." I took her off of me her name is Shiina.