51 ~ Monster

Faiza's Pov:

"I was born in a so-called rich and perfect family where we always acted like a perfect family but in reality, that was hell for me." he says and inhales deeply.

"The monster I talked about earlier was my father." he says and I clutch his hand, squeeze there gently as he is clenching his jaw by anger.

"I have never seen my dad and mom like a normal couple, sometimes I felt like I was born to be hated and seeing my parents fighting, I have always seen my mom smoking like a maniac and I hated that most. That's why I always protested when you smoked because you remind me of her that how painful memories they are carrying but still smiling as if It's nothing to them and I'm a worthless shit who can't do anything about that." he pants heavily, that's why he always reacted like that.

I extend my hand near his cheek to clutch it softly.

"Tae, I'm sorry I—”

"It's okay, Noona, I'm not complaining, I know about you, all about you, I know you need time and I know you can give up but you'll need some time and I'm willing to do that." he says and I smile.

"What happened to your mom?" I ask and he gulps. Suddenly his face saddened.

"She..she died." I feel a pang on my heart when his voice cracks.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

"My father always beat my mom, not only her, but also me, I don't know why he hated us that much. Whenever I tried to protest him, he ended up beating me brutally, I couldn't create any noises during that time because he has beaten me more harshly if I made any noises." he sighs deeply and lowers his gaze.

"I loved my mother so much, she was the one who only understand me properly, I used to have a sister, her name was Tiana, she was very sensitive about these issues so, I always pretended like I'm fine, she was my dad's favourite but my mom hated her, my mom believed that, she is the reason why my father changed and behaved like a jerk, after her birth, my dad turned into a heartless jerk." he clenches his jaw tightly.

"I even witnessed with my own eyes how my dad raped my mom every day brutally and I couldn't do anything but pray to God so that, my mom could save herself from that monster." he pauses and clutches my hand tightly. This is not new for me, I witnessed the worst but, I'm just thinking that how the poor boy has suffered all along.

"I didn't have had any friends back then, I was alone and in my middle to high school, I always been bullied by others, if I offered someone to be my friend, they end up insulted me in the worst way they can, I wanted to be friends with them but no one wanted me." he suddenly chuckles, that's from the pain, I know.

"I was good at singing from my very childhood, mom always used to be told me that, I have got a god gifted voice, so, she always takes me for the auditions and I selected in an agency first but I had to quit because of my dad, he threatened me that, if I don't come back home then he'll kill my mom and I loved that woman most." a tear just escaped from his eyes and wipe that from his cheek.

"My mom was getting very rough towards me for my dad, she has often beaten me too, but I didn't mind because she was mentally ill for my father's monstrous torture and that was so intense that she ended up—" he pauses and sobs loudly.

"She ended up killing my little sister by drowning her in the bathtub." I was taken aback by his words, oh my god!

"I was in school so, I couldn't save her that day, she was only 8 that time, when I returned home, I see my mom was holding Tiana's lifeless body and crying loudly. She wasn't in her sense and she ended up killing her." he hides his face with his palm and bursts into teras. I don't know how should I comfort him now.