1|The Arrival|

I finally got to the airport, ready to pick up Amber, after 3 years, she finally decided to visit me in America.

"Where is she?" I groan in my hands, It's been two hours since the time she told me to pick her up. Scrolling through my phone, I opened a text from Matt.

Matt: Hey babe, whn r u coming home? I rolled my eyes, but responded.

Me: She's running a bit late, I'll b home soon. Got the room prepared?

Matt: Yep hurry, I rlly want to kiss u rite now. I blushed at the message, my fingers were ready to respond, but a familiar squeal caused me to glance up. 

"Neens!," She ran to me,"I missed you so much!" 

I hugged her, and glanced at her suitcase. "That's all you brought?" I raised my eyebrow, one suitcase definitely wasn't enough for her. 

"No, of course not," She scavenged the airport, "Where is he?"

"Umm, who's he?" I wondered.

"It was supposed to be a surprise, but I sold some of my dresses, and my lucky heels, just to get him a ticket," she rambled.

"Who are you talking about?!" I whisper-yelled.

"Fabian!" She squealed.

"You, brought Fabian?!"  I asked in disbelief.

"I thought, you'd be more excited," she frowned, causing guilt to fill my body.

"Oh, I-I am! It's just that we only have enough space for you."

"It's fine, he can just sleep on the floor," She shrugged but did a double take,"We?"

          "Oh, yeah... I just moved in with my boyfriend, Matt, three months ago." I answered sheepishly.

"You have a boyfriend, and you didn't tell me?!" She frowned.

"We've only been dating 6 months," I tried to calm her down.

"6 months? You ha-" She got interrupted by a groaning Fabian.

"Ambs, can you at least hel-" His sapphire eyes landed on me. He dropped  everything on the floor, and took two long strides towards me, engulfing me into a hug. 

"Nina." He breathed out. He let go of me, then I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket, as it buzzed.

Matt: U there?

"Who's Matt?" Fabian asked me.

"Um... He's my boyfriend." I answered shyly. 

"Oh," He glanced down at his toes, eyebrows scrunched together.

"Oh come on, Fabian, don't make her feel guilty, it's not like you haven't been busy," Amber piped in. I glanced at him, curiousity flooding my mind.

"He dated Mara for months, after you left." I felt a sharp pang in my chest, but ignored it.

"Nina, I'm sorry I didn't te-" I interrupted his rambling.

"No, it's alright, I didn't tell you either." I smiled, trying to hide the pain.

"Anyways, let's go, Matt's waiting." I fetched the keys from my pocket, and helped Amber with some of her luggage. 

"Woah, your steering wheels are on the left side?" Fabian queried, astonished. I snorted in amusement, but answered nonetheless.

"Yeah, bizzare, right?" I grinned. Amber climbed in the back, between all her luggage, leaving Fabian to sit in the passenger seat. I turned on the radio, wondering which song would come on. 

Settle down with me

            Cover me up

           Cuddle me in

Ed Sheeran's melodic voice filled the car, as I sang along.

"Lie down with me

       And hold me in your arms" 

In the corner of my eye, I spotted Fabian staring at me.

"And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love" 

I stopped singing, turning to Fabian.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked.

"It-It's just that you have a beautiful voice." He stuttered, as I looked back straight ahead.

"Uh- Um, we're here." I said quietly, pulling into my driveway. Matt was sitting on the porch, smiling at me as I opened the door and ran to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled him in for a kiss. 

"Ahem." I heard Amber's voice behind me.

"You must be Amber," Matt smiled.

"And you must be Matt," She glared at him, nearly 'scanning' him.

"That's me." He chuckled. The car door slammed, causing all of us to turn back.

"Who's that?" Matt whispered in my ear.

"Hey, I'm Fabian." He stuck his hand out for Matt to shake.

"Matt." He faked a smile.

"Let's go inside," I said, trying to stop the tension. I pushed open the door, opening it wide enough for them to come inside. 

"Ooh, your flat seems so, cozy." Amber sighed. 

"Thanks?" I said, not knowing how to reply. 

"There's the guest room," I pointed to the empty space. They both walked in, and dropped all their things. 

"OMG.  Neens, we have to catch up." Amber grinned.

"Yeah, want to go to the movies?" I asked.

"Yeah, totally!"

"Fabian, Matt, come join us!" Amber yelled, throughout the house. They both nodded, and Amber and I went to my room to get ready.

"Oooh, Ex-Bf and new-Bf, this is going to be interesting!" Amber giggled.

"It sure is." I sighed.

House of Anubis, ruined my life. It's made me cry, laugh, and break my phone. I really do wish they had a season four, just to see Fabina get together again, but since my hopes were crushed, I wrote this! It's not that good, I know, but writing fanfictions give me closure. I'm getting really deep, but I love this show so much.

        Anyways, i'll update soon, so stay tuned! 

X -Sibuna