𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘;

𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙍𝙖𝙞𝙣

𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙍𝙖𝙞𝙣.

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

━━━As Aubrielle slowly opened her eyes, she was greeted by a scene entirely unfamiliar to her. Gone was the starlit sky she had been gazing at moments before, replaced instead by a soft, ethereal glow enveloping her surroundings. She blinked, trying to make sense of her new surroundings, her senses slowly awakening to the strange yet comforting atmosphere.

The pain that had accompanied her in her final moments still lingered, though dulled now, replaced by a sense of weightlessness and serenity. Aubrielle took a deep breath, the air feeling different somehow, lighter, as if infused with tranquil energy.

With each passing moment, Aubrielle's awareness grew, and she began to piece together fragments of memory from her previous existence. Yet, there was also a profound sense of detachment, as if the ties to her former life were gently unraveling, allowing her to embrace this new reality.

Aubrielle's mind swirled with confusion as she tried to make sense of her surroundings. The surreal quality of her new reality left her feeling disoriented like she was caught in the midst of a strange dream or suspended in some undefined limbo between life and death.

For a moment, she entertained the notion that perhaps this was all just a figment of her imagination, a surreal interlude before she would wake up to the familiar world she had known before. But deep down, she couldn't shake the feeling that this was different, that there was a weightiness to this experience that transcended mere dreaming.

As she contemplated the possibility of her own demise, Aubrielle felt a shiver run down her spine. The thought of never waking up again, of being trapped in this liminal state for eternity, filled her with a sense of unease.

Yet, even as fear threatened to consume her, Aubrielle clung to a glimmer of hope, a belief that there was more to this journey than meets the eye. Perhaps, she mused, this was not an end but a beginning, the start of a new chapter in a story she had yet to fully comprehend.

"Where are we?" Elena asked

All Aubrielle could think was 'Where in the ever-lasting hell did I wake up?'

Aubrielle's heart raced as she watched "Maddie" from The Walking Dead standing over Elena, who lay unconscious on the ground. Confusion and fear gripped her mind as she struggled to comprehend the surreal scene unfolding before her.

With a surge of adrenaline, Aubrielle leaped to her feet, her instincts kicking into overdrive as she assessed the situation. Was this some kind of twisted dream? Or had she somehow stumbled into a reality where fictional characters walked among her?