𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

──── ⑅*❀*⑅ ────

CHAPTER THREE;

More than Words

More than Words.

──── ⑅*❀*⑅ ────

"I can't believe you betrayed me like this," Aubrielle said to Stefan, as she lay on the couch dramatically

before he could answer, she answered for him.

"Out of everything? this is how you've chosen to kill me? Let them know at my funeral I was bested by The Bunny Muncher."

Damon walked in Just as she was finishing her speech.

"Woah, what is going on here?" Damon asked

Aubrielle jumped up from the coach dramatically walked over to Damon and...flopped. Is it flopped? She went with flopped. Flopped into his arm.

"Your brother- the infamous ripper of whatever American state- decided to throw away the snacks in MY snack box."

She was cut off by Damon, Sighing in exasperation, and saying, "And why are you mad? you didn't touch It for 4 weeks"

"Why am I mad?" Aubrielle asked pushing herself out of his arms, just to her surprise to see Henrik behind him, "I'm Mad because he could have at least eaten them! I mean throwing them away is lower than saying you don't care if I die!"

It was silent for a minute until Damon shook his head at her, "Elle, What was still in the box?"

She paused, not knowing what was in the box. "That's not important. What if I wanted it for later? hmm, now I'm going to starve 'cause you two immortal assholes don't care if I live or die!"

"You forgot handsome. 'Two handsome immortal assholes' " Henrik said looking at both brothers with squinted eyes

She just rolled my eyes at him.

"How about Stefan takes you to the Market and you pick out new and improved things you want in the snack box?" Damon said slowly as if she were a child

Henrik seemed to catch his tone and scoffed before disappearing.

"Ok," She pouted and walked outside towards Damon's car, "Can I get stickers to decorate it?"

"It's already- yes, you can." Watching her grab the keys for the car and leave, Damon turned to Stefan, "Why?"

"How was I supposed to know she still wanted it, like you said she hadn't touched it in 4 weeks! And when we asked about it she said she forgot about it," Stefan said from his spot near the fireplace