Patio View

•JOHN POV•

Washington. The never ending mountains, crashing rivers, and a great place to start fresh.

As I walked into Tiffany's bakery, the fresh smell of blueberry muffins washed over me, engulfed me. The waitress gave me a table on the patio, overlooking the bus stops and majority of the small town of Oakwood.

I moved here two months ago. At 18, it isn't easy to pack up your life in a few boxes. But I had to do what I had to do, especially considering when you're making a run from the cops.

A year ago my name wasn't John, it was Lucas. I had pitch black hair, and was always the center of attention. Girls would practically fall at my feet, but who could blame them. One glance and I basically seduced them in seconds.

I used to live in Burlington Vermont. I went to Lane tech high, and was their only hope for a good football team. I was innocent, hot as fuck, all until Kelsie.

I fell in love with her. Let me say, a mistake i'll never make again.

The second I layed eyes on her, I wanted her. I have to say, I'm possessive. If I don't get what I want, I'll sure as hell do anything to get it.

I loved Kelsie, but she never loved me.

Ah. Rejection. I think the fuck not, not in Lucas's world. So long story short, I took her. Took her until she did fall in love with me. However she was a horrible hostage, always so needy.

She made a run for it, thinking she could escape his grasp. And I hate to say it, but murder was my only option. I couldn't let anyone know what I did, you know, abduction shit and all.

Her blood was on my hands, and selfish Lucas made a run for it. Packed up my eighteen years of my life in three green cardboard boxes and bolted.

So here I am now, on the other side of the country. I picked a new identity, John. John Duke. I dyed my hair a gorgeous blonde, and found a trailer park. I didn't go to school to not draw any attention, something Lucas wouldn't do.

Tiffany's was like my escape. The only place in Washington that I felt safe, and no one would ever find out. Being wanted by every news
channel isn't always a good look, you know? I mean, can't people just get over it? Lucas had to, he had to pull the trigger.

But my new identity was better. I looked different, I still had a drooling body full of muscles, but no one would suspect anything. No one at Tiffany's cafe at least.

"A blueberry muffin is all today John?," The waitress asked.

"Yes ma'am," I replied with a small smile.

"Coming right up."

As she went to retrieve my muffin, I peered out to look at the view. Moving to a small town outside of Seattle still had its charm.

I glanced over by the bus stop. There was barely an traffic on a Tuesday morning, even before people went to work or school. I kept my glance until...

Fuck.

Her. She was sitting criss cross on the bus bench. She had light brown hair with blonde streaks, flowing freely with the pattern of the wind. Her eyes were a glossy green, the type of eyes you physically can't not look at. Her eyelashes were seducing me more and more by the millisecond. She had on a short black tight crop top, showing off her small waist, low waisted mom jeans, and a flannel over top.

I was drooling on the sight.

Her body, her hair, her eyes, everything drew me in.

"I can't do this again," I mumbled. I knew I shouldn't  fall again. Not after Kelsie. My new identity was supposed to be a nobody, no one could know. I couldn't spend my whole miserable life in jail.

But every single inch of me wanted her. I wanted to wrap her thighs around my waist, and hold her tighter than anything.

She was the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on. I couldn't help myself, I mean anyone could look at her once and fall in love. No girl could come even close to comparison, not even Kelsie.

She was mine. Mine only.

I stared more intently now. My eyes piercing through her soul, reading everything about her. I couldn't stop, and I didn't want to.

My cock kept swelling in my pants the more I stared.

Her headphones kept her disconnected from reality. She doodled in her sketchbook, and kept to herself.

She kept her focus on the page, until her green glossy eyes were met with mine. She was staring deep into mine.

Oh you don't know how badly I want you...

I kept my stare until the big ass bus blocked my view. I panicked, tried swerving around in my chair to find her.

Relief. I found her making her way towards the back of the bus as she placed her stuff down in an empty seat next to her.

Her eyes met mine again.

She didn't stop either, something told me she didn't want to stop. She wanted me too.

Just the thought of it made me want to jump off the patio to run to her.

"John, your muffin," The waitress said distracting me from my staring.

"Thank you," I looked away to grab my food. The minute I looked back, the bus was gone.

Damn it.

But I knew I would find her again. I knew the risk, but it was one I was more than willing to take. I wanted her so fucking bad. She sure as hell better want me. No is not an option.