Blueberry Muffins

•JULIES POV•

I ran off the bus and made my way to Tiffany's cafe. The adrenaline took over after my encounter with, him.

But I also couldn't afford to be late for my shift. I ran like my life depended on it. The wind hit my face, and pushed me against it.

The muscles in my legs cramped as I made my way to the top of the hill. Sweat was rushing down my face as I made it.

I opened the door and was engulfed with the smell of muffins. Ugh, way too many blueberry muffins lately.

"Hey babe! Oh ah, do you want some water?," Tiffany asked.

"No I'm good, I can't afford to not work tonight," I sighed as I put my apron on.

"Baby you look exhausted. Please sit down and take a break. I'll still pay you for the first hour even if you don't work, hell I'll make it double," she said smiling.

"Really?"

"Of course babe! No one deserves it more than you, working your little booty off 24/7."

"Oh my- jeez thank you so much. I'll just take a little break. Thank you," I smiled.

I took off my apron and layed in the couch in the locker room. My eyelids become so heavy that I drifted off within seconds. I was out.

———

•JOHNS POV•

The entire rest of the day I followed her. Call me a stalker, but it was for a good cause. For her. Anything for her.

I watched her from a distance as she got off the bus and headed to school. She went to Oakwood high, and found out she was a sophomore, 16. Well I didn't just find out...

Threaten is more the word? What? I have experience anyway.

- 3 hours ago -

"Hey you," I chuckled.

I found a guy walking towards the front door of the school.

"What's your problem duche?," He said trying to sound intimidating.

"Don't try to be the bigger guy, I'm 18 and a murderer."

"What the fuck is wrong with you!"

I grabbed him by the hand and took him in an empty shed a little ways away from the school.

"Now now I'm not going to hurt you unless you don't tell me everything you know about a girl."

"Dude, let me the fuck out of here!," He screams throwing a punch.

The punch didn't hurt one bit even though he put every once of force into it.

"Wha- How?"

I grabbed his neck and started chocking him. My hand around his neck tightened, blood oozing out of his veins.

"Now listen here wannabe jock. Tell me everything you know about this girl," I demanded showing him a photo I took of her earlier at Tiffany's cafe.

"O- okay, fi- fine!"

I let go of my grasp. He gasped for air, desperately trying to breathe. I then took the opportunity to tie him to a chair, making sure he wouldn't be able to escape.

Let's just say, I've learned a few tricks along the way.

"Okay, spill," I demanded.

"What do you want with her?," he questioned.

"Everything. And if you don't tell me who she is, I'll kill you the same way I killed a girl named Kelsie."

"WHAT?! YOURE THE GUY WHO KILLED THAT GIRL? OH MY GOD! HELP ANYBODY! PLEASE HELP!," He pleaded as if anyone could hear him.

"Dude save your voice, no on can hear you from here.

"Okay fine! Just don't kill me," a tear rolled down his cheek.

I'm going to. "I'm not going to hurt you unless you tell me everything you know about her."

"Her name is Julie. Julie Wells. She's 16, a sophomore. Her dad died when she was ten and her mother is an alcoholic who ran away. She lives alone by herself, and as a job at Tiffany's. But other than that, that's all I know I swear. She quiet, doesn't really have a lot of friends, and keeps to herself," he pleads.

"Thank you, mister?"

"Michael."

"Well thank you, Michael. Unfortunately I'm going to have to kill you because you know my little secret," and before he could respond, I sliced his throat with my pocket knife, leaving him without a pulse.

"Dead. Thank God. He talked way too much," I said to myself.

I disposed of the body in the forest, letting the animals take care of the rest.

•JULIES POV•

I awoke from my nap thanks to my phone alarm. I rubbed my aching eyes, trying to walk myself up. I pulled my legs over the couch and put back on my shoes. Throwing on my apron, I made my way out of the locker room.

"Hey baby! How was the nap," Tiff asked with a smile.

"Good, thank you. I feel a lot better already," I said truthfully.

"Ready for work?"

"More than ready."

My shift was from 6 to 12 tonight, one of my longer nights.

It was a slow night, but I still got some good tips in thank God. I watched the clock most of my shift, waiting for it to strike 12. And once it did, I bolted out the door.

I couldn't wait more than anything to go home and sleep. My exhaustion was hitting me harder than before. I made my way out the door and to the bus stop. It was only a two minute walk, so my legs could take it.

•JOHNS POV•

There she was, sitting in her spot at the back of the bus. I watched from a distance at her shift, she looked pale and exhausted.

You're gonna be exhausted after the things I'll do to you...

I made my way on the bus and sat next to her. She was sleeping, so she didn't see me, stalking her.

For the whole ride I watched her intently. Her lashes fluttering as I put my hand on her thigh rubbing circles. The more circles, the more she sighed in pleasure.

Fuck me.

She then eventually opened her eyes, taking her a while to realize she fell asleep. Her sleepy eyes met mine, those glossy green seductive eyes.

"Um- uh," she stuttered.

She was nervous every time she saw me, and let me tell you it was adorable.

"John," I said with a slight smile.

"Julie. I'm Julie."

Her eyes were intently locked into mine. She wanted me, and I wanted her more than anything.

"Blue Falls Trailer Park!," The bus driver yelled.

"Well-um, this is my stop. See you, John." she smiled.

I picked her up by the waist and she let out a gasp. I leaned towards her ear, my breath hitting her as she sighed.

"This is my stop too." To my luck, I moved to the right trailer park.