Stop Falling Asleep

•JULIES POV•

We walked off the bus still with his hands gripped tightly around my small curved waist. His hands fit perfectly there, like it was made for them. He was behind me, so close I could hear his heart beating on my shoulder.

"We always meet when I'm falling asleep," I laugh.

"Well it's a good thing I'm always around when you do."

"So you live here too? The trailer park?"

"One of the highlights of Oakwood," he replied now standing in front of my towering over my small ass.

"You know legs," he paused brushing his hand of my cheek gently, "I'm glad I saw you at that bus stop."

"Legs? Cmon get a better nickname than that," I laughed. "I'll call you stalker."

He looked hesitant when I said that. Almost like it were true?

"Cmon Legs, let's get you home."

"Great. Another 10 minute walk," I mumbled.

He must of heard me because he swept me off my feet and carried me over my shoulder.

"Hey!," I laughed hysterically. He picked me up so fast I felt like I was on a roller coaster.

"Your short legs can't walk that far," he replied laughing.

"Hey! I know I'm short but not that short!" I couldn't stop laughing. This was the most fun I've had in a year. I'm always working, I've never had time to actually be a teenager.

I took initiative and moved off of his shoulder, sliding through his tight grasp on my thighs. I wrapped both of my legs around his waist, and threw my arms around his neck.

We both fell into a comfortable silence. Holding him, as he walked, him holding me, I was at peace.

"You know, I've never thought I'd say this but, I feel safe with a complete stranger," I chuckled.

"I'm not who you think I am legs. My past is- it's, just not good. But I know with everything in me that I will always keep you safe."

As he said those words I nuzzled my head on his neck. I could feel his breathing intensify, along with mine. He tightened his grasp on my thighs, causing me to let out a quiet moan in his ear.

———

•JOHNS POV•

It didn't feel like reality, her holding onto me. All I wanted to do was push my lips against hers and never fucking let her go. But after Kelsie, I knew taking it slow would be best. I couldn't let my last life catch up to me. Julie, she was mine. Mine forever. And she wanted me, something unlike Kelsie was.

I couldn't help myself. My cock continued to swell in my pants. Her little legs around my waist pressured it so well. Her head nuzzled up on my neck, it was fucking driving me mentally insane.

Every breath she took just continued to drive me over the edge. I tightened my grasp on her thighs in response, and as I did she let out a small moan.

Holy. Fuck.

It took everything in my to hold back a moan in response. I bite my lips hard it felt like my teeth were piercing through my lips.

"Oh wait. This is my house," she said softly.

I stopped in front of a white trailer as she jumped off of my back. I didn't want her to let go.

"Legs," I smiled, "Until tomorrow."

"Yeah. Tomorrow," she smiled.

She started to make her way towards the front door. I caught up to her as I grabbed her small hand, fitting perfectly in my grasp.

I spun her around so her glossy eyes shot up to mine.

"Oh and Legs," I teased, "I'll always be there whenever you fall asleep again."

"You better," she replied.

She closed the front door and waved goodbye. I started making my way down the steps, acting like I was going home.

Oh if only Legs knew I couldn't let her sleep without my watch.