Old Identities

•JOHNS POV•

I watched as Julie ran up the stairs to the police station. This wasn't supposed to happen.

"Damn it."

She was clever, unlike Kelsie. But she wouldn't suspect me. She didn't know about Lucas. Yes, she actually managed to uncover the truth about Michael Woods, but who would think John of done it?

I've been careful, not exposing myself. I look different, new identity and all. Lucas is dead.

I watched her horror on her face looking through those articles on her bed, frantically searching for any answers. She knew it wasn't an animal attack, no shit.

I had to do something. She was talking to a cop and a doctor, telling them about the murderer right under their noses.

I panicked. Did they have any trace of my fingerprints? No. I was careful. I disposed the body without my trace.

"Okay, it's all going to be okay."

I reassured myself, fixed my shirt, and headed up the station steps.

They wouldn't suspect me as the murderer, instead, I'll pretend to help. As if that'll do anything.

I opened the front doors of the station, and made my way towards Julie. She still had her pjs on with a flannel cover up, still revealing her small sintched waist. God was she beautiful.

Okay, focus John.

"Officer, what seems to be the problem?" I asked trying to sound empathetic.

"Sir, we have the autopsy results on Michael Woods. It was seemed that he was stabbed in the throat and bleed to death."

"Oh my god, that's horrible." Not really though.

"John," Julie paused. Her eyes shot to mine, and threw her arms around my neck. I engulfed her with my hands gripped tightly onto her waist comforting her.

I won't let her know the truth. Not yet at least.

"Jules it's all going to be okay." I brushed back her wavy hair, and kept stroking her waist trying to calm her down.

"Who would do such a thing," she cried continuing to sob into my shirt.

Me. I did it for you.

"I don't know Jules. But we'll find this person, and they'll get what they deserve." No, not if they don't find out at least.

She gripped onto be tighter. Her body dissolving into mine as I pulled her as tightly as I could.

"Sir," the cop questioned.

"John,"

"John, why don't you take Julie home safely? Help her calm down maybe, get some rest. And again, Julie you just helped this town. All of Oakwood is going to be forever grateful for this."

"Thank you officer," Julie paused trying to catch her breath on between sobs, "Let me know if find out anything."

•JULIES POV•

I turned to look a John as I intertwined my finger in between his, and began walking out of the station. This whole thing left me confused, angry, but most of all, I was thinking about John.

He led me into the passengers seat as he took the front. Before he started the keys, I stoped his hand with mine.

"John," I looked up at him with stained teary eyes.

"It just that- it's - I barely even know you," I tried to catch my breath, "and I literally just solved a whole fucking murder but all I can think - all I can think about is you. What if you died? What if you just left? All I know is your name. And I know that you said before your past isn't great but honestly, I wouldn't care what you did. The way you have looked after me in the last two days is the most someone as ever looked after me since my dad. Just- just whatever happens, don't leave me."

I am physically incapable of not keeping my mouth shut. After I realized I brought up personal issues, I smacked my hand on my forehead. God I just embarrassed myself.

"Legs, I would never leave you. If you left me, I would just come after you. Seeing you at that bus stop with that little sketchbook and all fucking drove me insane. I had to get to know you because all I wanted was you. Every part of me is for you. So legs if you leave me, you're not gonna like it."

His words shocked me, yet soothed me. Someone wanted me, and I wanted him more than anything.

"We'll suck it up because I'm not leaving," I laughed.

"Fuck,"

Before I knew it his lips smashed into mine. It was so lustful and needy, like it was the last time he would kiss. His tongue swerved in and out of my mouth, exploring everything I had inside. I memorized his movements, and reacted in sync to his lips. In between kisses I found pockets of air to breathe to escape moans.

I climbed over the the center council as he pulled his seat back to give me more room. I hopped on his lap, putting enough pressure to make his cock swell uncontrollably. He gripped on my waist as he pulled me even closer into the kiss. As the kiss got more heated, he explored my back down into my hips. His touch was needy and enlightening. He gripped my hips causing me to moan harder.

Then that's when I realized, we were still in the parking lot in front of all of the cops.

"WAIT!" I screamed pulling back out of the kiss.

"The damn cops are looking at us," I mumbled.

"Legs," he smirked, "Why don't they watch the show?" He chuckled evilly.

"John!," I playfully slapped him as I engulfed in laughter.

"Can you take me home?"

"I can't drive when there's a pair of thighs wrapped around my waist."

"Oh right," I tired moving from his lap until he grabbed my arm tightly. I slight gasp escaped from my lips.

He pulled me into his chest as his lips brushed my ear. "I never said I didn't enjoy it legs," He smirked.

He let me off of his lap, and I made my way into the passengers seat.