Sesshomaru

"If I'm a bitter cold then, you the remedy"

-Contains mild-sexual assault at the beginning of the chapter-

Wake up, bitch

Lakira didn’t want to wake up. The dream was too good to wake up from. Long silky white fur, softer than a Purple bed. 

She then felt a throbbing pain in her abdomen, opening her eyes with a look of shock written on her face.

She gulped looking at the men as they held swords at Lakira's smooth neck as one lifted her by her poor hair.

"Such strange clothing…" another comment looking at the dark blue sweater and high-waisted jeans that hugged her thighs.

"How bout we sell her off"

"Or keep her for ourselves" the man started to tug at her clothing struggling to pull it from her. Lakira’s eyes widened as she gripped her hands tense under the tide rope. Lakira screamed for someone to save her but the others covered her mouth.

Lakira glared through the scratches on her glasses and kicked the leader in the open mouth making him drop his blade. She then bites the other’s hand and shimmied over to the sword, quickly cutting her ropes with big strokes.

Lakira gripped the blade, her knuckles turning white as she spun around, her wrinkled brows showing fear while her sharp eyes burned with anger.

The boss gripped his jaw as the disposable teammates yelled running at Lakira.

She flinched seeing a neon green whip attack the thieves, blood splattered on the ground, and trees like paint. Lakira’s eyes shifted to the man with long white hair.

Lakira gasped as she saw the piercing golden eyes. His blood-covered sleeve blew in the wind as her nose scrunched at the smell of blood. Lakira looked at the bodies, their scares burning as the man turned to her, “You're in my way,” he squinted, “Now move… or I’ll slice you down as well.”

Lakira quickly moved to the side, her mouth opening as he walked past her, “Thanks for saving me!” He stopped,

“I did no such thing…” he turned to her and looked at her clothing, “You,” Lakira gripped her blade, “Do you know where you are.” Lakira scrunched her face,

“No, I just woke up here!” she looked to the ground, “It’s like… I traveled to the past or… something like that.”