Chapter 1: Slipper Replacement

Error was upset he had lost his slipper AGAIN! It didn't make any sense- and it was always the left one. So he was walking around unevenly, he could just steal one from Underfell no scene in letting that abomination have any comforts, but a last the poor bastard didn't have any left from the last steal. So here he was in his empty void staring down at his un-slippered foot in frustration. He wiggled a bit before sighing, he was gonna have to do it. Another sigh he got up. Error wasn't sure about this, he had only ever done this twice and he wasn't really trying to push his luck with a third, but he really needed new slippers.

Taking a deep breath he opened a glitch portal to Inks AU doodle spare. He took a look at the floating worlds briefly before he started looking at the ground around him. He didn't have time and wasn't really comfortable with having on foot on the cold hard ground while the other was warmly tuck away in a fluffy slipper. He'd come back and have his epic battle with the Ink some other time.

Error was standing in a crumpled paper pile with pencils, pens, paints, and what he thinks to be pipe cleaners. He looks around and that just seems to be nothing but pencil shavings paint splatters and crayon doodles all around him before... Bingo he spotted what he needed.

Ink's giant paintbrush was lying innocently a few feet away from him. Careful avoiding the art supplies and wet paint splatters or were they Ink splots. Oh well, Error picked up Ink paintbrush.

He just needed slippers just black fluffy slippers like the one he has on that it. Just slippers, he chanted over and over in his head. Feeling as if he had a solid picture in his mind he began to try to paint them.

The first pair came out pInk and, not quite a slipper. it was too big and had odd angles. The second try wasn't much better, but somewhere around the 5th try he started to get aggravated and was swishing the brush around like mad. Grumbling to himself about why it wasn't working. He had a pile of Crocs, flippers, Vans, and open-toe shoes in several colors but no plain slippers.

For some reason the wild Strikes seems to work, he had a decent pair of slippers the only problem with them was they were pInk but he had slippers, and he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. He would just have to go with pink for a while.

Error smiles at his success before placing the Giant brush down and collecting his haul making sure to leave no evidence behind as he left through a glitched hole.

Meanwhile, Ink had been there the entire time, he was laying down just a little left from where Error had appeared, drawing something not saying a word as he watched Error walked in and straight-up ignore all of the UNGUARDED AUs and pick up his brush to make slippers. Ink wishes someone was there to see that, as he wasn't sure he saw what he saw.