Chapter 2: Endless game

Note: I had fun writing this chapter. years later and it's still a fun chapter

Summary: Fresh and Error play tag

Fresh was bored he had already done everything today in his own AU it didn't really feel like interacting with others at the moment. So he just skated on through them. A couple gave him that 'oh my God don't possess to me' wave or flinch which always makes him laugh. It's not so bad being infected, they just don't understand it, but they will.

Well except Blue he doesn't really understand but willingly allows Fresh to possess him and he said something about the outfit being super cool and worthy of The Sensational Sans. Completely wacked that one. He even asked if he could keep the outfit but in all honesty, Fresh didn't know if he could or even how.

Fresh skated on by a happily waving Blue, he waved back but keep his stride. He was on a home for some entertainment.

And luck seems to be with him as the very next universe he entered he glided right into the throes of a battle. Hopping off his board he took in the fighters and realized it was Ink and Error.

They were really like yin and yang. Ink tolerates fresh and Error hates his guts. Create and destroy. Light and dark. Good vs Evil. But they were doing it all for nothing they aren't in control they aren't even making a difference. The fandom is a tricky one and like many before it, it'll die out and become 2nd or even last to the newest game release.

With a sigh fresh smiled and hopped back on his bored and headed straight for them.

"Tag your it, bro!" Fresh said as he shoved Error making him stumble. Not stopping for a moment knowing that Error would easily catch up if he did he hightailed it out of there.

Not missing a beat Error withdrew his string dropping Ink unceremoniously and ran after Fresh on foot with all the threats he could make before they both disappeared into another AU. Ink looked after them from the ground in confusion, before looking around for anyone and noticing that no one else but him had witnessed what just happened.