Chapter 2: Rising Tensions! Who Will Challenge Lord Arukoru?

Hello and welcome back to the next exciting chapter for With Creation, Comes Destruction! Tensions rise and the lust for battling builds as both Goku and Vegeta both wish to challenging the devastating and limitless force that is Lord Arukoru, their Saiyan instincts boiling over and craving a spar against the immeasurable powerhouse that is the 13th Universe's God of Destruction! All the while Beerus and Whis try to play peacemaker between the two parties as neither of them wish to see Goku or Vegeta get launched into another universe or erased from existence entirely, especially with the dreaded Tournament of Power looming over them. Additionally stayed tuned as Yang's lemon chapter for Warped Reality and some other Dragon Ball story updates as they will be published sometime soon! Anyway I'm your host/author of the night or day OverlordAKX and I don't own anything besides my account, this idea, and my OC's. As always sit back, relax, and enjoy the chapter. 

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arukoru POV, Location: Beerus' Planet

*Walking down the barren yet eye-catching walls of Beerus' palace was a treat for both Lord Arukoru and his faithful angel attendant, especially since a lot of time had passed since they visited their counterparts of the 7th. After all, neither was able nor wanted to leave their universe that much due to their rocky relationship with most of the other Destroyer gods, especially that little rat bastard Quitela in fact because of said rat, Arukoru was all but kicked out of any further God of Destruction meetings. Yet, regardless of any rocky relationship with his fellow Destroyers, it was quite the treat walking down the halls of a respected friend once more, even if this was only a temporary visit to catch up and chat about what had happened since the last time they saw once another. Even though the god of destruction from the 13th Universe didn't know how to feel about these other two Saiyan's, they acted exactly how he thought they would in the ancient tomes he read regarding his race, but in other parts they certainly didn't. Not to mention both sometimes shot quick glances at him or had eyes filled with the fiery spirit of battle within them, and it took barely time at all for Arukoru to place two and two together, yet he was here for the pleasure of meeting up with an old friend and fellow Destroyer god with a splash of personal business tossed in.* 

Arukoru: So Beerus, this food you've been telling me about every since I first arrived, is it really that good? You make it seem like completely heavenly gospel and when it touches your tastebuds they explore and rejoice with happiness!

Beerus: I can assure you Arukoru that the food Whis prepared------

Vegeta: *scoffs* Tch. You mean the food my wife made! 

Beerus: *sighs* Yes, the food the earthling woman known as Bulma made and Whis simply unpackaged.    

Arukoru: Bulma? I hope her food is as delicious as your stating it to be. *smirks* Otherwise I might have to pay this Earth a visit. 

Whis: *laughs* Oh-ho-ho-ho, no worries Lord Arukoru! Bulma is a fantastic cooker and if her abilities are impressive enough to stop Beerus from destroying the planet on several different occasions, then you'll certainly be astonished as well! 

Eru: *chuckles* Well Lord Arukoru we do have an Earth back in our universe, one with its own special and tasty foods. Meaning if this food is at least as half-decent as the one there, then it'll be quite the treat! 

Arukoru: That is correct Eru, however we don't know how many differences there are between this Earth and our own. 

Goku: Hee-hee, I wouldn't worry about that Arukoru! Especially if its Bulma's cooking! *licks his lips* Honestly, her cooking is second only to my wife Chi-Chi!