Stargazing

Hello everyone! Please read this before you continue:
This will be my very last story for this book. I will be deleting Wattpad since I have no use for it anymore. Thank you all for reading, and I hope you enjoy this one :) Sorry in advance if it's rushed.
Love you all💞

Notes:
- You and Izuku are both in your second year at UA.
- Your quirk is the ability of flight.
______________________________________

"It's beautiful isn't it?"

You turn your head behind you, shocked to hear a voice at this time. It's way past midnight at UA high school, and you couldn't fall asleep. A few minutes before, you had got out of bed and slipped on a soft white robe around your pyjamas and opened your window, flying up to the roof to stare at the sky. You had thought the rest of your class was in bed so you could be alone.

"Is it okay to join you?"

You knew that certain classmates stayed up late, but you never expected Midoriya to be one of them. He always seemed like the "more sleep tonight, more energy tomorrow" type. Or that's what you usually called it. So what was he doing up so late? Of course you probably sounded like a hypocrite right now, but you were different. You did sometimes stay up late, and it was pretty normal to you.

"Yeah, you can join me." You replied after realizing how long you've taken to answer.

Deku nodded slightly and walked over to you, sitting next to you on the edge of the building.

"So what are you doing up so late?" You asked turning to him, wanting to fill the silence.

"I could ask you the same thing." He replied, still keeping his eyes fixed on the night sky.

"Touché." You chuckled. "Well I can't sleep so I came up to stargaze until I felt sleepy."

"Is it working?" He asked, still not looking at you.

"Nope."

"Ah.. I see."

Silence filled the air once again.

"Isn't it beautiful?"

You turned to look at him again. "What?" You replied in confusion.

"Isn't it beautiful. I asked you that earlier, but you never answered." Izuku replied laughing lightly.

"Oh. Oh! Yes, yes it is." You said, mentally facepalming. Though to be honest, the night sky wasn't that amusing since clouds were mostly blocking the stars.

Izuku smiled. "Wanna see something cool?" He asked.

You turned to him with curiosity in your eyes.

"Yes." You answered, trying to not sound too excited.

That's when Izuku laid back against the ground, and gently grabbed your arm pulling you down with him. He put his arm around you not noticing the light shade of red appearing on your cheeks.

"Watch this." Deku then brought up the hand that wasn't around you and activated One for All. He brought his thumb and middle finger together in a flicking position. With One for All still activated and Deku's body flashing bright green, he flicked his two fingers creating a gust of wind up into the air. You watched as the impact pushed through the clouds, moving them out of the way.

Your eyes widened at the new brightness in the sky. The stars looked so shiny and pretty this close. You usually looked up through the window in your dorm room, but the roof had a much better view.

"Better now?" Izuku asked you.

"Yes, much. Thank you." You answered.

Midoriya kept his arm around you, not wanting to pull it away. You didn't want him to either.

Feeling a bit bold, you turned onto your side and took his free hand into your own, and then brought up to your chest to hold lovingly. You watched as Midoriya also turned to face you, and his cheeks turned pink from the closeness. You found it a bit silly since he put his arm around you in the first place.

Keeping the feeling of boldness within your reach, you pull his hand up a bit more and place a small kiss onto his knuckles. If your eyes weren't closed, you would've seen his eyes widen, and his face turn a very dark shade of red as he tried to hold onto his cool for as long as possible.

You kept his hand near your mouth and opened your eyes to give the greenette a shy smile.

Still freaking out from what you did, he managed to give you a beautiful smile of his own back. He then shifted his hand to make you both lock fingers, and returned your kiss to his knuckles for a kiss to yours.

You blushed a light shade of pink, and smiled brightly at the wonderful and sweet man in front of you.

The both of you resumed back to stargazing, enjoying the company and the new gentle romantic atmosphere that surrounds you and him.

THANK YOU FOR READING!! GOODBYE MY LOVELIES!!❤️❤️💚