Attracted

(In this story your in the Bakusquad).
(Also there's a bit of 13+ in this story, but not too much).

Izuku was sitting in the common room hanging out with his friends from the Dekusquad, while you and the Bakusquad were sitting on the other side of the common room. Kami, Kiri, and sero were having their own conversation, while Mina was annoying the crap out of Bakugo. You were pretending to pay attention to the scene, but you were really focusing on Deku. You watched how he was laughing with his friends because Uraraka was making a joke and acting crazy. You were listening though, you just focused on the way Izuku's green hair moved around as he laughed uncontrollably, his gorgeous green eyes looking up and down, the way he was holding his stomach from laughing so hard, and the beautiful sound of his laughter filling your ears. You sighed. "I really am in love with him" you thought. You snapped out of your thoughts and daydream about Deku, when you felt a pat on your shoulder. "Hey you feeling ok hun?" Mina asked worried about why you were so quiet. "Huh? Oh! Yes, yes Mina, I'm fine don't worry." You said laughing nervously. "Why you being so quiet? Your never quiet." Asked Kami laughing. You rolled your eyes in annoyance. "I'm just tired guys." You said fake yawning. "Tired? It's only 8:45PM Y/N" said Kiri, as Sero nodded. "The only sleepyhead here is Bakugo." Said Sero pointing at Bakugo smirking. "The hell? It's not my fault you extra's don't have lives." Said Bakugo rolling his eyes. Bakugo and the 4 others began to argue with Bakugo as he yelled back. You rolled your eyes and sighed. This is how you dealt with them everyday. You snapped out of your thoughts and looked up when you heard Deku saying goodnight to Lida, Uraraka, Asui, Todoroki, and Tokoyami. The 5 walked away to their dorms leaving Deku alone, as he got up and went to the kitchen for a snack. Then you got an idea. "Hey guys why don't you all go to bed?" You asked staring at the rest of the Bakusquad. "Wait why?" Asked Mina and Kami. "It's getting late." You replied. "But... if you all go to bed now, i promise to treat you guys to breakfast tomorrow!" You said with a grin on your face. Bakugo nodded and starting walking to his dorm. "You better not be lying Y/N" Bakugo said staring at you with a death glare. "I won't, I won't" You said laughing. The others finally agreed, and went to the their dorms. The only people left in the common room were you and Deku. You got up and walked toward him. He was finishing up a sandwich he made, and starting to clean up. You watched in awe as he was cleaning and washing his plate. When he finished, you walked up to him and looked into his eyes. "Woah! Y/N you scared me." Said Deku jumping back a little in surprise. You didn't reply. "I-is everything ok?" He asked wondering why you were staring at him. You remained silent and grabbed him wrist pulling on it a little. "h-hey what are you doing?" He asked as a small pink blush appeared on his face. You kept your mouth shut as you pulled him to the common room couch. "W-why are you taking me here? And why are you not talking to me? D-did i do something wrong? I'm sorry if i did." Deku rambled as he focused on your hand around his wrist. When you arrived at the couch, you let go of his wrist and slowly pushed him onto the couch. "U-um is everything o-ok?" He asked again, looking at you with worry in his eyes. You just stared into his green eyes, and then put your arms on the couch where Deku was sitting. Deku's blush grew. "H-hey w-what's this about?" "If your m-mad at me, please tell me what i did wrong so i can fix it!" Deku stuttered out, avoided your gaze. You brought your right hand up to his face, and placed it on his cheek. You moved his head so he could look up at you again. You felt Deku's shudder softly in the sudden contact. "W-w-what are you doing?" He stuttered once again. You remained silent the entire time, until you climbed on top of him and sat in his lap. Your thighs were on either side of his legs, and your hands moved to grip the couch. A small blush appeared on your face, as you continued to look Deku straight in go the eyes. If it was even possible, Deku's blush grew even more until even his ears were red with embarrassment. "H-H-HEY w-what are you doing?" He stuttered again. He was getting kind of upset that you weren't answering his questions. You brought your hand up to his cheek once again, and began to stroke it slowly and softly. After a few mins he calmed down, closed his eyes, and fell into the soft touch of your fingers. You smiled and continued the touching. A few more mins later you removed your hand from his cheek, and looked at him. Deku opened his eyes. "Why did you s-stop..?" He asked kind of disappointed. You moved your hand up to his head and started petting and playing with his hair. Deku smiled softly and closed his eyes again. "This feels nice..." he whispered. As your right hand played with his hair, you moved your left hand to Deku's and locked fingers with him. Deku eyes opened when he felt heat around his hand. He looked down and his eyes widened at the sight. He was quiet for a sec, but then looked up at you and asked, "u-uh does this mean that you.... l-like me...?" You smiled and pressed your forehead onto his shoulder burying your face in his neck, and breathing in his delicious intoxicating scent. Deku looked at you but then smiled and laid his head on top of yours. Then you got another idea...

(This is the 13+ part, but it's not that inappropriate)

You let go of of Deku's hand and brought it up to his lips, and started to stroke his bottom lip. Deku opened his eyes and saw your fingers on his lips. "What a-are you doing..?" He asked again hoping for an answer. You continued the motion of your finger back and forth on his lip. Then you pinched his lip, but not hard enough for it to hurt. You then brought your mouth to his ear and finally whispered, "open your mouth." He was confused and the words made his mind go blank. So without thinking he opened his mouth a little, but wide enough for you to slip half of your index finger into his mouth. You whispered again in his ear "suck." He obeyed, mind still blank and slowly sucked on your index finger. You moaned softly and quietly in his ear because of how good his tongue around your finger felt. You brought your middle finger and put it into his mouth as well. Deku started to suck on both of the fingers placed in his mouth, as you moaned in his ear again. After a while you took out your fingers from his mouth, and licked the wetness of his tongue off your fingers.

When you finished, you finally brought your lips against his, and kissed him softly and passionately. Deku's eyes widened in surprise, but then closed his eyes and kissed back. You broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. "I love you Izuku..." you whispered. "I love you too" he said before wrapping his arms around your waist, and kissing you again.