level 08

Misun was in the city library with Mark and Renjun

Misun was in the city library with Mark and Renjun. She was supposed to be studying for her upcoming biology exam, but her thoughts were somewhere else.

"Mark, it's literally the name of our group chat I-" Mark stopped Renjun's complaining when he saw Misun clearly zoned out.

"Hey Sun, you okay?" Mark nudged the girl, making her face him in confusion.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking."

"About?" Renjun joined.

"Some people have been saying... stuff online." the boys' eyes went wide, seeing the sad expression of their best friend. "Um, about me streaming with the guys. They're saying I'm using them for followers."

"Sun, we all know that's not true. The guys know it too." Misun looked up, smiling at Mark's words.

"I've never even intended to stream with them in the first place."

"To be honest, I completely forgot they were famous gamers. I just see them as friends now."

"Because they are." Mark ruffled her hair, standing up and grabbing his books.

"Are you going?" Renjun asked, already picking up his bag.

She picked up her phone, hearing the familiar notification sign. She smiled, eyeing new messages from her roommates. "You guys can go. I'll stay here for a bit."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

karinait was interesting

karina
it was interesting...

winter
and mark paid for my food 🥳

giselle
haechan and misun had
some tension going on

ningning
THAT'S WHAT I SAID

misun
that's def not what i said

ningning
OH SUNNIE
HEY

misun
what are you 4 talking ab 🤨

karina
the lunch we had yesterday