level 11

Misun waited for Jimin's shift to end so they can walk back to the dorm together

Misun waited for Jimin's shift to end so they can walk back to the dorm together. While waiting, she was working on the Next level's intro. Misun was still confused about the weird feeling she got earlier, so constant texting with Mark and Renjun helped ease her mind a little.

They arrived at her dorm relatively late, the other girls already in their pajamas eating leftover lunch pizza.

"Yo, you guys better get ready soon because the party's starting," Minjeong looked at the two girls.

"You guys are just sitting on the floor, eating a day-old pizza." Misun pointed out, putting down her bag.

"Well, come on down, join us. You did say something weird happened today." Ningning added, munching on her pizza.

"Except for her and Haechan flirting, is there anything new?" Jimin replied, sitting next to Aeri.

All the girls stared at Misun, who rolled her eyes, sitting down with a serious look. "No. There was this girl, supposedly a fan. She was all over Donghyuck. First, she asked me to take a bunch of photos and then gave him her number. And she winked! It was really uncomfortable to watch." Misun sighed, taking a bite out of the pizza. As she looked up, still struggling to chew on the pizza bite, the other girls looked at her like she was crazy.

"What?! Is there something on my face?" She looked at them blankly.

"WHIPPED cream!" Aeri shouted.

"That, my friend, is jealousy." Jimin wiggled her eyebrows towards the girl, making her look at them in confusion.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"The so-called weird feeling you got today is called jealousy. Want me to spell it for you. J E A L O U S Y." Minjeong smirked.

"Also, are we gonna ignore the fact that she called him Donghyuck!" Ningning clapped her hands. Misun tried looking annoyed but couldn't stop thinking about what the girls said. Does she like Haechan? She gathers the courage to talk about it to her friends.

"So, do you get jealous if you like someone, or is it a normal friend thing?" she questioned sincerely but seeing the girls smile seemed like they didn't take it seriously.

"Misun. Are you implying you like Haechan?" Aeri tiled her head.

"No, no, no. I just get this weird feeling when I'm with him. Oh, yeah, and- I was sad when he left yesterday. I don't know what it is, but it's bothering me so much. I feel like I don't hate him anymore."

"Haechan and Misun, sitting on a tree. K i s s i-" Minjeong began singing, but Jimin's hand quickly flew to her mouth. "Min, be serious about this. Our friend obviously doesn't know what feelings are."

"So, you were out with Haechan, right. And the random girl was all over him, you said," Aeri annalized the situation, and Misun nodded, "were you feeling like she was ruining your time with him." she nodded again. "And like you are the only one that should talk to him, hug him, kis-"

"OH MY GOD!"¨Misun jumped to her feet, slapping her mouth. "I do like him!"

After all the screaming and jumping, Ningning sat back down, seeing the new notification on her phone.

🐑🐑
NING HELP

🐑🐑
I THINK I
ACTUALLY LIKE MISUN!

"Well shit."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Jungwoo is throwing a party!" Minjeong screamed, reading a message on her phone.

"Not another frat party." Aeri groaned, laying her head on Misun's shoulder.

"Are you even invited?" Jimin said, looking at Minjeong.

"He's my brother, I have a pass. But for you're information, he just texted me and said I can bring some friends."

"Do you remember what happened last time?" Jimin asked again, this time a little bit more annoyed, recalling last year's events.

"Yeah, I don't want to see the sight of you and Misun doing body shots on Jeong Jaehyun's kitchen table ever again," Ningning murmured.

Both of the mentioned girls smiled, barely remembering that night. The only thing Misun remembers was Jimin yelling at them and Mark throwing up on her new shoes. "I never decline a good party."

"You definitely won't after I invite the guys." Minjeong giggled, typing something on her phone.

"If any of you say something about Haechan, I swear-" Misun began but was interrupted by multiple notification sounds.

winter
frat house party tomorrow night
and you are all INVITED!!

not the frat house party help 💀oh well some drama bout to happen maybe ummmmalso i got the whole plot written down so i hope i won't overwrite it 😳 i have so many stories in my drafts i really want to focus on them too☝️

oh well some drama bout to happen maybe ummmm
also i got the whole plot written down so i hope i won't overwrite it 😳 i have so many stories in my drafts i really want to focus on them too☝️