level 13

"Are you drunk?" Misun asked slowly getting into Mark's car

"Would I be driving you if I was?" he replied closing the door behind her.

"So you did the rap battle sober?"

"Of course I did," he smiled, "seatbelt on."

Misun buckled in her seatbelt, placing her head on the car window.

"So will you tell me what happened?" Mark stared at the road, she could still hear the worry in his voice.

"It's not important. I'm just really tired." she groaned.

"Alright Sun, let's get you to bed." Mark gave up, seeing how clearly miserable his best friend was. He didn't know what happened, but he'll make sure no one hurts her again.

Back at the party, Haechan didn't feel any better after his little make-out session. Expessialy after hearing that 'the special someone' left, he felt bad for using a random girl instead of actually talking to Misun. He returned back to the party, seeing all of his friends back in the living room, sitting in the circle. Yangyang looked like he sobered up a little. Unlike Minjeong that was still crawling on the ground, being pulled back by both Renjun and Jimin. Haechan couldn't do anything else but join them, waiting to see what's all this about.

"Truth or dare, everyone!" Nakamoto Yuta yelled, placing a glass bottle in the middle of the circle. With a bunch of drunk people, this game can only go in one direction. And that is complete chaos.

The bottle spun and landed on Jimin, the other side ending on Aeri.

"I choose dare." Jimin smiled, looking at Aeri.

"Ouuu. Our cute, innocent Jimin is wilding tonight. So let's spice it up a bit, shall we." she chuckled, "Jimin, kiss the best looking person in the room."

Jimin leaned towards Joowon, the guy she was dancing with earlier. Oh great, another couple. They all whistled, not really surprised because the two were inseparable the entire night. They spun the bottle once again.

"Oh, my lovely little sister." Jungwoo smiled, looking at Minjeong.

"Dare." she barely uttered. She was really drunk, and everyone was a little bit worried about what Minjeong was about to do.

"Me being the good brother I am won't give you a dare that includes physical work. I know you're bad at keeping secrets, so. I dare you to tell us the most important secret you know you shouldn't say," Jungwoo smirked.

"I have one, I have one." all the girls looked at Minjeong, afraid she will say what they were all thinking.

"My friend Misun. She is a greaaat and beautiful person, did you know that? And she likes this one guy she met recently. I really shouldn't talk about it. But- " Mineong was cut off by Jimin, who quickly pulled the girl up to her feet. "This was a fun game, but we are going now."