Callum

"Ness? Have you got clothes on?" I knock on the door before stepping back. I know I'm a dick but walking in on Ness changing would really make her hate me more, which I don't have a problem with, but she will, she seems to always have a problem.

"No, I'm naked, come in!" She says sarcastically whilst swinging the door open. I roll my eyes and brush past her, jumping straight onto the bed. "I just made that and now you've creased it," She complains, coming to sit down next to me.

"You're only gonna get back in it anyway, so shut up," I say smartly, because it's true, what's the point in making it if you're going to get back in it. I watch her as she sits herself up on the headboard, shutting her eyes slowly. "Sorry am I keeping you up?" I really gotta stop making snarky comments, but then again I don't really care.

"No, I just didn't get much last night," She replies, battering her long lashes as she does so. I let out a snicker before moving myself next to her, she looked very surprised that I did so. I don't know why, I only moved slightly. I'm not going to kill her.

"Is the bed not comfy enough, your highness?"

"Give it a rest Callum," She says bluntly before laying down on the pillow. I lay down on the pillow next to her and look at her intently, not sure what I should say. Do I let her sleep or do I annoy her some more? Both options are very much needed, but the second option is much more practical for me. I mean, she is in my house, and I am very bored.

"So, what do you say about a little bit of shopping tomorrow?" I question before grabbing my phone out of my pocket to check the time. Damn, 11pm, I probably should let the poor girl sleep. Oh well, keeping her up for a little bit longer won't hurt. She quickly snaps her eyes open and widens them, confusement flushing to her face very quickly.

"You want to take me shopping? Why?" She throws me a smirk before sitting up on the bed, moving closer to me. I raise an eyebrow at her, not really sure what she is doing. "You wanna go on a date with me? Is that it?" She places her small hands on my chest and runs her fingers across it. Fuck, it feels so good, but there's no way I am giving her the satisfaction of her game that she's playing.

"Unless you wanna walk around naked for the rest of the time that you're here, then be my guest sweetheart, it's just a nice gesture, do you know what that is?" I grab her forearm which quickly stops her hand moving around my chest, well, it was nice while it lasted.

"Oh you'd want to see that babe, wouldn't you?" She grins at me before biting her lip. She is so hot, but no, we're not even at a friendly stage yet, I don't know what this is. I let out a sigh before swinging on top of her, putting my hand around her neck. I smile smugly at her before pressing slightly harder around her, but she does nothing, she just smiles.

"Stop playing this game with me Ness, it's not going to work," I state. not taking my eyes off of her. There is no way I am letting myself hook up with her, there is just no way that will ever happen, at least not yet..

"You really think you're doing something Callum? I like being choked," She lets out a shriek then proceeds to run her fingers up my arm. What the hell is with this girl today?

"Go to sleep, Ness, I'll see you in the morning." I jump up from the bed and head for the door, feeling hot and confused.

"But-"

"-No buts V, just go to sleep." I say before shutting her door behind me, not taking one more glance at her. I don't know what just happened in there, but I feel very strange.

Vanessa

The just risen sunrise shone softly into the seeps of the curtains. The crack of dawn, how the hell have I managed to wake up this early? 6am and I'm sitting in the cotton sheets, my eyes smacked open and ready for a day of fun. Spending the day with Callum should be easy enough, seeming as winding him up seems to be my new forte. Considering how early it is, I don't think leaving my room right now would be a great idea, just in case someone turns up.