- FIFTEEN

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════XV

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════
XV .. pillow talk
══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

AFTER HER ENCOUNTER WITH MATT, bella was relatively quiet. the couple did head up to north hollywood to have dinner with bella's parents; that wasn't just a lie to get rid of matt. after dinner, lisa noticed bella's quiet behavior and questioned her about it. now, the only people who knew about matt were chrissy and lisa, but eventually, it was gonna get to johnny.

bella took a quick shower and when she stepped out of the bathroom, she found johnny fast asleep, quietly snoring. she smiled as she walked to the closet and grabbed one of johnny's van halen t-shirts to use as a nightgown. bella got into bed before turning off the lights.

as bella pulled the sheets over her body, she cuddled closer to the blonde as he lay beside her asleep. she brushed a small strand of hair away from his face as she softly bit her lip. "night baby." bella whispered as she placed a kiss on his forehead. "i love you."

johnny softly groaned as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to his body. she felt comfort in his arms, something she enjoyed feeling. her petite frame fit perfectly in his muscular figure and they often fell asleep hearing the beating of their hearts. bella closed her eyes and softly drifted to sleep. thoughts raced through bella's head as she stirred in bed. johnny, of course, sensed her movements and tightened his grip on her body, getting her to relax a little.

bella softly groaned as the thought of her seeing matthew again, haunted her. she never wanted to see him again, considering what he did. last she heard, he attended cal tech, with a degree in business. but it didn't matter what he did or who he became; he'll always be the guy who put a price on her love and her body. 

$50 dollars to be her girlfriend.

$50 extra dollars if she sleeps with you.

"i'm sorry bella! this bet meant nothing, please believe me."

"$50 bucks? is that what i'm worth to you?"

$50 fucking dollars.

bella stirred until she finally opened her eyes and let out a loud sigh. she rubbed her eyes and turned the side where johnny was still asleep, quietly breathing. bella swiftly got out of bed until she was pulled back by johnny.

"is everything okay, honey?" johnny whispered as bella got back in bed.

"yeah, i just needed to catch some air." bella softly smiled. "i couldn't sleep."

"bella, you were very quiet today." johnny said as he turned to the side to face bella as she did the same. "and you're never this quiet. what's up?"

"i haven't told you this and i know i should've." bella sighed as she looked into johnny's striking blue eyes. "this happened when i was 14, i dated matthew harris for a couple of months."

"matthew harris?" johnny said. "i sat next to him in algebra, freshman year. he was always cheating off of jimmy. what happened?"

"he was in the boys track team and he made this bet with some of his friends–" bella said as she held back her tears, which was unsuccessful. "his friends bet $50 bucks that i would be his girlfriend and a-an extra $50 if-f he slept–"

bella softly began to sob as johnny wrapped his arms around her as she sobbed into his chest. "and after a few years, i saw him again today while i was dress shopping w-with chrissy and everything just came back to me." bella sobbed as she held onto johnny tightly.

"baby, i'm so sorry." johnny said as he held onto bella and dried her tears. "you know, he and i got
into an argument and now that i think about it, good thing i fucked him up. he deserved it."

bella softly giggled as she held him tighter. "he's an ass, princess. i would never fucking ever put a price on you." johnny sighed as he was close to tears after hearing bella sob. "i wouldn't be able to live with myself if i ever did that, especially to a beautiful girl like you. i could never."

"i love you." bella softly cried. "you don't know how happy you make me. please – just never let me go."

"i won't, baby." johnny said as he held onto bella, his grip getting tighter. "i'm not gonna let anything happen to you. and as for this asshole, if he tries anything funny, i'll kill him, i swear. i fucked him up once, i can do it again."

"it's not worth it, john." bella sighed.

"it is because you're worth it." johnny softly smiled down at the brunette and brushed one last tear away. "i'm so in love with you and i'll always have your back."

"i love you." bella sighed as she placed her lips on johnny's as he cupped her face in his hands and passionately kissed her.

"i love you more." johnny smiled as he brushed a small piece of hair out of her face. "i'll take care of you, i promise."

bella sighed as she cuddled closer to the blonde as he held bella tight, placing a kiss on her temple. he loved this girl more than life itself and it broke his heart to hear about this. as he held her in his strong embrace, he admired the girl he held. he felt so damn lucky to have her because she cared for him like no one else did. she was kind and caring, and unfortunately, was taken advantage of. he was not gonna let that happen.

over his dead body.

she deserved more.

she deserved the best.