- FIFTY-THREE

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════LIII

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════
LIII .. sweet child of mine
══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

FEBRUARY 1991

BELLA SOFTLY RAN HER FINGERS through her belly as she laid down on the sofa, reading this months' issue of cosmopolitan while chrissy made breakfast. she flipped through the pages of cosmo as she let out a frustrating sigh. "i just saw the cutest dress in here, but i can't wear it because this kid won't come out." bella sighed as she tossed the magazine onto the coffee table.

"honey, you're due any day now. just give it a while." chrissy said as she grabbed two plates. "c'mon, eat something. i'm sure you're hungry and i'm sure the baby's hungry."

bella slowly sat up from the sofa and walked to the table where chrissy put a plate with an omelette in front of bella. she rubbed her temples as she adjusted the sweatshirt she was wearing, that belonged to johnny. "rough night again?" chrissy said.

"you could say that." bella sighed as she began to eat. "i haven't slept in days and this kid keeps me up at night. i envy johnny because he can sleep peacefully at night meanwhile i'm struggling with his kid all night, every night for the past 9 months."

"it's a good thing you don't have to worry about work stuff." chrissy smiled. "it's gonna be okay honey. she'll be out before you know it."

bella continued to slowly eat her breakfast as she drank a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice that chrissy had made. bella was now 9 months pregnant and could go into labor any day now. she sighed as she continued to attempt and eat her breakfast as she was becoming less tolerant to certain foods. it was no doubt that she was excited to finally hold her baby girl, but these past few weeks have been the hardest for her.

"so are we still on for yoga?" bella said as she put her fork down.

"honey, you're gonna pop any second now and you wanna do yoga?" chrissy laughed as she placed her plate and glass in the sink.

"i heard it helps induce labor." bella said as she finished up her breakfast. "it's worth a shot."

"isabella, calm down and get some rest." chrissy laughed as she helped bella lie down on the sofa. "take a load off and relax. don't worry about the baby."

"shit! i forgot i need to head up to north hollywood to help mom with some errands." bella said as she slowly stood up. as she walked to the room, she felt a sharp pain in her lower area and groaned in pain. "chris! my water just broke."

"you see, i told you." chrissy said as she walked over to bella, grabbing her purse and walking bella over to the door. "you're gonna be okay, just breathe."