➹ ⑯ ➹

⁎ ➷🤡➷ ⁎

⁎ ➷🤡➷ ⁎

(Y/n) thanked Miwa sullenly for the message, and with a tense bow the aqua so-called 'useless' teen was gone from the premises without any free tea.

"Is something wrong, (Y/n)?" Kaede questioned concerned, tilting her head to the side like a worried child aware of its sick mother. (Y/n) stood up briskly to look out the window. She figured it would clear her uneasiness about the situation.

'An overnight mission...with him??'

"—(Y/n)?"

"Hm? Ah, sorry. I-I'm fine. Really." From their window seat high above the bustling after-work hours of Tokyo, it was sudden but not surprising at all.

(Y/n) watched intently as Gojo walked the crowded streets. He was a sight for sore eyes, sticking out like a peacock in a field of dozens of pigeons. He walked cheerfully, basking in the afternoon sunlight in all black. For a moment, (Y/n) caught herself smiling at his innate joy, but that smile was quickly withdrawn by the sight of a woman by his side.

She was just as cheerful.

And just as disgusting to gaze upon.

⁎ ➷ 🖤 ➷ ⁎

(Y/n) didn't expect her doorbell to ring when she finished washing up later that evening

(Y/n) didn't expect her doorbell to ring when she finished washing up later that evening. It was a shame, she was just about to crash on her couch with a day's supply of mochi. She approached the door with rounded shoulders.

On the other side of the door was, undoubtedly, Gojo. He smirked down at her cheekily. She held back a gasp as she looked up at him.

"(Y/n)..." the words rolled off his tongue sensually in a teasing manner. She crossed her arms.

"What do you want, Gojo?" She asked him, furrowing her eyebrows. "It's already..." she looked down at her watch. She cleared her throat, mustering up the courage to face him. "...it's eight o'clock. What's up?"