❁ ㉘ ❁

⊱ ━━━━

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"Don't be so stiff, this isn't a funeral." Gakuganji-san said to the four standing in his saloon.

'I wish it was,' Mei Mei and Panda thought in unison as they decided to stand behind the couch instead of sit.

"I'll sit." Principal Yaga said to Gakuganji, taking a hefty seat on the couch. Miwa stared at them uncomfortably from the door. She could feel the elephant in the room.

"Uahm...t-tea anyone?? Or maybe s-some Sake?" She peeped.

"Not right now Miwa." Gakuganji said. Miwa pulled her collar forward to cool her skin as she gulped back her anxiety.

Panda, Mei Mei and Shoko decided to stay standing. They already knew what it was about.

Shoko took her cigarette out of her mouth and blew the smoke away. "I've got a few appointments on the way. Was this that important?"

"Yes, Shoko. I need all of you here, so listen up." The old man spoke. He ran his
fingers over his long beard.

"It's been decided by the counsel that (Y/n) will be executed when found. However, since we don't know where she is, I'd figure I'd ask you four about Satoru's whereabouts. So. Who wants to speak up first?" He grumbled in his old man's voice.

"—Don't know. Haven't seen him since the North Mission Incident," Shoko spoke, taking a drag.

"Same here." Mei Mei smiled, eyes closed. "Seems he's gone off the grid. I'd be worried if I were you. That manchild's a wild German Shepherd without a collar," she crossed her arms and shifted her hips. "He could be across the world for all we know."

Gakuganji's jaw locked. "What about you, Panda? What have you heard from Megumi..."

"Megumi doesn't know either," Panda lied. He tapped his claws on the back of couch. "...so I couldn't say. Even if I wanted to."

"As for me, Satoru never keeps up with me on breaks, so I'd never know." Yaga finished.

"I see," Gakuganji answered, clearing his throat. "And Kyo?"