Ending

"He's really gone..." AJ sighed.

"Thank you, sis," Crusher said gratefully. "You saved my life."

"I'm just glad that you ARE alive," Moonbeam pulled her brother into a hug then she turned to the group. "And to you all, thank you for saving me,"

"It's our honor," Blaze smiled.

"Um... your majesty? Question," Darington piped up. "Why aren't your parents ruling?"

"Darington!" Gabby said harshly. "You don't know if that's something personal!"

"Eh, it's nothing THAT personal," Crusher admitted with a light wince.

"Our parents died years ago," Moonbeam explained. "Some hunters found them while they were out for vacation and tried to find the Moon Kingdom for our treasure, but they refused to say anything and had gotten themselves killed,"

"We're so sorry..." Blaze said, bowing his head out of respect.

"It's alright," Moonbeam assured him. "It's been so long since then. Crushy here had just been 7 when they died,"

"How old were you?" Watts asked.

"About... 13, at the least," Moonbeam replied.

"But, we can discuss Mom and Dad later," Crusher said quickly. "Sis, we should do something to thank them."

"You're right!" Moonbeam agreed. "And I know exactly how to!"

X

The group stood in the throne room in the Moon Kingdom Palace as all the villagers gathered. Moonbeam held out a sword and raised it up proudly.

"Citizens of the Moon Kingdom, this group had bravely stopped Solano's plot of eternal night and had selflessly rescued me from his tires. I am proud to announce them as Honorary Moon Guards of the Moon Kingdom!"

With that, she lowered her sword, and it's magic sparkled around the group. They all gasped as the magic gave them silver moon armor, that clasped around them instantly. Everyone cheered as the group turned around to face them.

"Thank you, your majesty."

"You are most welcome," Moonbeam smiled. "You've all earned it,"

"Now let's celebrate!" Pickle cheered.

Everyone gave a cheer of agreement as celebrative music filled the air. The partied lasted all day and night, with the moon shining brightly at them to lead the group back to Axle City.

"Man, it's so good to see the moon shining at the correct time," Darington spoke up. "But man... I'm tired..."

"You should all get some sleep," Crusher told them as he and Pickle turned to drive off. "It's been a long day,"

"What about you?" AJ asked.

"I don't sleep at night," Crusher shrugged. "Moon people are like nocturnal creatures, but since I race in the day, I take little naps at the day time,"

"And I've grown into that custom, even if I'm not a Moon person!" Pickle giggled.

"Well, see you guys tomorrow!" Blaze waved them goodbye as the duo drove off into the night.