Ch. 1: The Beginning of Something New

PLEASE ENJOY THIS NEW STORY! IM SO FUCKING HAPPY RN! This is the happiest I have EVER been! Maybe I'm just overconfident? OH WELL! Pls, enjoy it! Comment about this if you want to. I would really like to know you guys's opinions. Now, without further adew, I give you.......

Mr. Secret Ch. 1

|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×

Makoto's POV

I was about to start our scam when I heard my phone a familiar song. (A/N: btw, the songs are going to be english ones and not Japanese, gomen) I pulled out my phone and answered who had called me.

*on the phone*

"Hello?"

"Yo! What's up, Boss man?"

"Nothing much. Just about to do a con actually."

"Are you STILL acting like a happy-go-lucky scammer?!"

I sighed.

"Sadly, yes."

"Well, the others and I came with a place to meet up."

"Good job, Mandi!"

"Yeah, anyway- gotta go! I'm still figuring out how I got my chips disabled."

"You've been doing that for a few years now, y'know that?"

"Yeah.."

"Well, I gotta get going to. If I take too long, Kudo'll get suspicious of why I'm taking to long."

"Got it!"

"Hidden and safe."

"But all over the place."

"Bye.."

"See ya, Mako..."

With that I hung up and started to walk towards Kudo and our target: a blonde foreigner. I walked up to him and asked if "he dropped his wallet", which of course was a lie and it was to scam him. I became a scam artist after my mom died a little while after I was arrested and out of prison. However, it's my fault she died. I used to work for a tea company run by my partner, Kudo. The company was actually fraud, scamming people.

I didn't know the crowd was fake, they even faked drinking the tea I had given them! They were good actors, it even fooled me! But, some part of me back then knew that and didn't acknowledge it. I gave some of the tea to my mother, not knowing that it actually wasn't safe to drink, especially in her condition. I was arrested, spent a few years in prison, and a few months after I got out she had died. The doctors said it was due to something she shouldn't have taken or drank.

Back to reality, in the present. I'm a scam artist, the best in Japan! I work with my ex-boss, Kudo. We scam to get money, it's that simple. I changed my accent, seeing the man didn't understand me. "Excuse me?" He turned around to see who was talking to him. The look in his eyes said that I somewhat piqued his interest. "Did you drop this?" He looked at what I was holding, which was "his" wallet.

I handed it to him and he looked inside, a small smirk appearing on his pale face. I could see Kudo from behind the man smiled and start playing his role in our small con. "That's my wallet!" He was actually a bit drunk, but if he could still do the con, that was all that mattered. His english wasn't the best, so we "argued" in Japanese.