Ch. 3 Oversee'er & "Sakura Magic" Pt. 2

So, I have a bit of a typing update for ya! Flashbacks of any sort will be written/typed as: Flashback. For example:

Laurent's POV

I ran to my mother, worry running quickly to my face. "Mother?!" I yelled, repeating it over and over again.

And that ends the example. So, please use this as reference if you ever see that in the story.

"Speaking"
Thinking
Flashbacks
"On the phone" (will be on left/right)
'Dreaming'
POV's or A/N's

Now, please enjoy this chapter!

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Makoto's POV

I woke up, a pain in my head, chin, and a little in my ankle. The pain in my ankles slowly got stronger, I was also gaining a headache. Only then, when I had my eyes completely open, did I realize that I was hanging upside down off of something.

A few hours earlier

(Still) Makoto's POV

I ran down the street, thinking I had gotten away, in which I did. I ran farther than I should've, but continued anyway, despite my lungs begging me to stop. I've ran further than this before, so there should be no harm in doing it again. After a few more minutes of running, I came into an alleyway to take a break before running once more. "Damn..it..." I tried to catch my breath as fast as I could, it's a habit of mine that I haven't shaken off yet. "I need..to...find the oth..ers.." I moved around and sat beside a trashcan out of eye view, only being seen if someone were to walk into the alleyway I was in.

Didn't Michael say that the twins oversee'er was in the city their at? I got to go there first then. If I just get a bit further, I can do a minor scam to get some money, get a ticket there, and see them. I sighed, "No.. That-" I heard footsteps, as well as a familiar voice that sent chills down my spine because of the way they said it.

"My, my, so this is where you ran off to? Not really good if you ask me." It made me remember a time I'd rather forget, hoping maybe someday I'd get amnesia to forget.

I ran down the hall, quickly finding a hiding spit in the closet. I got home for the weekend after a successful mission. I turned 14 a few months back. I hear the door open, footsteps nearing the closet I had hidden myself in. A man walked up to the closet, opening the doors with an emotionless meeting my eyes. "My, my, so this is where you were hiding? Not a very good hiding spot in my opinion."

I was back into reality rather quickly, getting up and backing away rather slowly, yet quickly at the same time. "How did you find me!? I ran good distance from that house! Plus, you didn't even follow me!" He pointed to his suits pocket as an indication to mine. Then, it clicked. I looked down and pulled the pen he had placed in it out. "GPS.." I threw it to the ground, backing away a bit faster as he walked closer to me.

"Stay away from me!" I yelled, memories I hate flooding back into the front of my brain. "Now, now, no need to be like that. We still have a deal to uphold, right?" His question fell on deaf ears, the only thing I could hear were sirens from another memory.

"You guys go left! Split, then reroute! Got it!" I yelled over the blaring sirens, running quickly and swiftly down the hall. "Yes sir!" They yelled back, turning at the first hall that came up, guards and oversee'ers running after me still. "So they are after me, huh?" They didn't hear my statement, not meant to anyway. I ran to the end of the hall, bursting through the metal doors, only to be surrounded by more guards, including....MY oversee'er.