Ch. 2: Oversee'er? & "Sakura Magic"

So, I honestly didn't know what to name this chapter, so I just gave it a random name. This name would just so happen to be what the question from the last chapter is about! So, without further adew, please enjoy this chapter!

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°

Makoto's POV

I stayed quiet the rest of the the drive to the destination we were heading towards. I didn't want to answer, let alone EVER! I NEVER WANT TO! If he finds out, then I'm more than likely screwed. I asked the blonde man where we were going and he told me that we have one final stop before we go to our actual destination. Once we got out of traffic, he drove to a store and bought me a suit for me to change into. I'm gonna look like a dork, aren't I?

When I looked in the mirror after I got out of the dressing room, I did indeed look like a dork. Great... Please don't say I'm gonna be wearing this! The blonde man got out of the dressing room and walked over to me to see how I looked. He claimed that I could use tie clip or an accessory. So, what did he do? He put a fucking pen in the front pocket of my coat. As he walked away, I turned to see how he looked and was somewhat jealous because of how much better his suit looked than mine.

"Hey! Why does your suit look way classier than mine?" I adjusted the glasses I was given and just stared at him. Instead of answering my question, he just gave me an introduction. "Allow me to introduce myself." He signs his name on a piece of paper and walked back towards me. "My name is Laurent. Laurent Thierry." He was now right in front me as he finished his small introduction. "Makoto Edamura." He just stared at me confused after I had introduced myself.

"Eda..mame?" I looked at him as if he was the dumbest person I'd ever met. In which he indeed is. "It's Edamura!"

Laurent's POV

"Sorry! Japanese names are difficult to pronounce." I put my hands up defensively and put a small smile on my face this time. After a small mini argument about how to say his name, he gave up and just let me get away with saying his name as Edamame instead of Edamura. I'm very much capable of saying it properly, but it's more fun to say his name like that. But Japanese isn't my forte anyway.

*once they arrive at Cassano's*

(Still) Laurent's POV

We stood in front of the gate, Edamame admiring how big the house is as he probably hasn't been in one that big. Well, more or less, seen one that big. Some men walk towards us and I look to Edamame and he starts to freak out! It's laughable really. "Those gangster looking guys are coming over!" He whisper yells to me. "They don't just look like gangsters, they ARE gangsters." He just freaks out more and more as they get closer and closer.

I say hello in another language, yet they, the big guy, well the biggest one, says he doesn't remember having any friends that are French. After a little more passing of words, he let's us in and escorts us to the pool in the back of the house where Eddie suppose to be. No doubt he's more than likely with a good amount of women. I wonder how Abby's doing. Good? Bad? Maybe she already killed someone? Who knows.

We walk over to where Eddie is sitting and I smile. "Hey! Saw you on the news Eddie!" He looks at me with a plain look, in his hand, more than likely a script for his terrible movies. However, I do recommend the Razzie Series. (Don't know if I was suppose to capitalize that or not, so I didn't care and did it anyway-
(╯ ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)╯┻━┻) "Prison cell isn't that bad, but this script is total shit." He says as he gets up and walks over to another sitting area, sitting down as he finishes his sentence. "Anyway, you remember that rumor about a drug called Sakura Magic?" He takes a last glance at the script he had tossed to the side and replies with a simple "Yeah, why?". I look over to a slightly less panicked Edamame and put my hands on his shoulders, to which he flinches to. Too scared? Maybe.. "Well, this man right here is the one who created it! Dr. Edamura, but people just call him Doc or Doctor."