MEET AND GREET

Frustrated she threw her phone on side and then put her head on her pillow. She was worried about his whereabouts,  did he had his dinner?

"Kya yr Sana abhi tak koi tu dekhti thi kya ? Ofcourse kiya hoga bhuka thodi hoga .  Bas bhagwaan uski raksha krna."
____________________________________________

Morning came after a long wait for Sidharth.  It was five in the morning when he decided to get going for the day.

First thing that Sidharth did was waking up Arjun and then made him to wake everyone else. Well as expected everyone was up and ready for the action. Today was the day to put full stop to this for the best.

Sidharth once finished with his morning routine got ready in his attire. While leaving he took blessings from his parents.

"Maa , Papa aaj sab acha ho bas. Itni shkti or dharya dena ki jaldbaji me kuch galat na ho or main aapko insaaf dila Saku. But aap ye expect mat krna ki main unko jinda chorunga.  I MISS YOU. "

With this Sidharth moved out of his room. The team, IPS Abhay and Arjun was waiting for him. As soon as he came they all moved towards their vehicles.

They reached at their destination in about 10 minutes. As it was near their hotel.  There vehicles were parked in "chauk" as the streets were really narrow. It was impossible to bring cars there. They had to walk for good half meter. The people in the society looked at them in curiosity.  And why not! It was not a regular scene that so many men come to their society specifically in the Sharma house. Half of the team surrounded the house and Sidharth stood at the door. Arjun was standing at a safe distance. First Sidharth wants to deal with these rascals alone. And if they try to run the team will be required.  Abhay was here so these criminals can be punished and Sidharth's name should be kept out of this fiasco.

Sidharth ranged the bell. There was no answer for 5 minutes. So he again rang it and this time continously.

"Are aa rahe hai bhai kyu bell Baja re ho aise. Kharab ho jayega." Came a female voice.

And when she opened the doors she saw a heavy built tall man standing in front of her. Her eyebrows furrowed.

"Kya hai? Kya chahiye ? Aise kisi ke ghar ki bell marte kya subah subah?"

Sidharth did not answered in fact he keeps staring at her with anger filled eyes. The cunning and evil lady have not changed a bit. She is still that cringe worthy bitch. Her voice sharp that really pokes .

Rashmi was scared with his stare. But mustering up some courage she said.

"Abe aee aise kya ghurta hai? Kabhi aurat dekhi nahi kya? Saale. Pata hai main sundar hu but aise kyu ghoor raha h"

"Rashmi Desai apna drama band kar or tere pati Ramesh ko bula."
Sidharth directly said not bothering to respect as these vile creatures were not made to respect.

On hearing her real name Rashmi was terrified. 

"Kkk...kk..kon Rashmi main to Swati hu"
She said stammering at first at last with confidence.

"Ya to tu tere pati ko bula vrna yahi gaad dunga tujhe bhi or tere pati ko bhi."
Sidharth said with so much anger. His eyes were red he was literally shaking with anger.

On hearing this Rashmi stood to a side and let him in. She quickly goes to her room and wakes her husband up.

"Aee sunte ho, koi ayaa hai. Jaldi chalo"

"Are yr boldo main nahi aa raha mujhe nind aa rahi hai"

"Agar tum nahi chale na to sachi me jindagi bhar ki nind me so jana. Samjhe"