Playing strip poker

"Shit" you muttered under your breath.

"Come on Y/N take off your tang-top it's part of this game!" Kaeya said with a devilish smirk on his.

You really don't know hey your agreed to this game, maybe you were drunk or maybe you were bored as all hell. It didn't matter all you knew is that now you wanted to back out of the game cause you were losing and he was winning.

"Enjoying the view?" You said in a feisty attitude cause now all you had really was your undergarments and your gloves.

"Yes, yes I am actually. Thanks for asking!"

He was acting like the most happiest person in celestial. Fool hasn't took off his clothes at most of clothing he took of his earrings and opened his shirt making you see his abs. You grabbed a bottle of vodka and chugged a bit of it. Leaving a bit of the substance on your collarbone. Kaeya and saw this and stared at it for a bit and decided to fluster you by licking it off you. Kaeya got up and picked you up and was now holding you by the waist, you were now sitting on his lap but your body was positioned where you could see each other's faces.

"What are you doing?" You asked in a anxious voice

"Don't worry about doll, I'm just cleaning you up... now hold still would ya?"

He moved his lips to your collarbone and gave you hickey. This made you whimper a bit but now he wanted more from you,no, he NEEDED more now. Slowly he moved his lips up to meet your face. Once he saw your blushed face making a straight but cute face he cupped your face and gave you a long gentle kiss on lips. You hated but also enjoyed it making you wonder if the vodka you drank was kicking or you were actually wanting more from this damn fool.

"Shall we continue this somewhere else?" He said in mischievous but gentle whisper in your ear.

You slowly Nodded and then he picked you up bridal style and carried you out of the room into a more private area.