Five

Huda stood in front of the mirror doing her makeup while humming a tune of a romantic song. It wouldn't be wrong to say she was head over heels for Rishab by now. In her eyes he was the perfect man of her dreams. He had the looks, the charm and he was a successful businessman too. Also, he treated her like a Princess. However, Saqib treated her like a Queen than Rishab could ever, still, she was too blind to notice that.

"Where are you going?" Saqib questioned her seriously. He had never questioned her like that but today he just couldn't stop himself.

"Why should I tell you?" She replied rudely as always.

Unable to contain his jealousy...his heartache, he suddenly walked towards her and threw his arms around her from behind startling her, making her gasp. He rested his chin over her shoulder.
"Can you not leave?"

"Wh....what are you doing?! Get off me?!" She yelled in his ear but he held her tighter

"Huda.... I love you. You know that right? Can't you just....give me one chance?" He whispered.

His breath made her shiver making her uneasy because, hearing him say that.... something deep...deep down inside her felt guilty. Shaking it off she used all her strength to push him back making him stumble back.
"Don't ever do that you creepy pervert! I don't love you. I mean who can love a blind ugly man who looks too old for his age. I just married you because you begged me too and that is that! Don't tell me what to do and what not to do! Fuck off, will ya? You disgust me!"

Slamming such harsh words on him, she stormed out of the room leaving him miserable. Her insults never bothered him but at that moment, they pricked like stones and pebbles being thrown right over his heart. Which husband would be at ease knowing his wife was going to meet her lover?! And he couldn't even stop her because she hated him.

Of course, he couldn't beba man and hit her or lock her up to stop her and then get that lover of her beaten up but he couldn't imagine to do something like that to his precious Huda.

He walked towards the bed and fell back on it as his body felt weak. She called him ugly and too old for his age. Handsome looks were not what he was born with and as for his tired face, it was the result of all those sleepless nights full of practice and hardwork so that no one could get the change to judge him based on his disability. Everyday was a challenge for him in the kitchen and also the outside world.
Those uncountable times when he burned or cut himself while working. Numerous times he ended up in the hospital due to over work and after everything he did to win her heart all this time....she just put it in trash with just one statement.

Soo easy eh?

∆∆∆∆
"Wow! The movie was great! When should come back again, I wanna watch it again." Huda said sitting in the passenger seat of Rishab's car with him in the driver's seat. It was past 12am now as they went to a 9-12 show after spending the whole evening together.

"As you wish my Princess." He grinned kissing the back of her hand as she blushed.

He entangled thier fingers together and locked his eyes with hers.

"What is it?" She asked sheepishly

He smiled tucking back her hair with his other hand.
"I'm just admiring your beauty."

It had been a while since someone called her beautiful, so it really made her happy and for a moment she had forgotten everything else. His eyes dipped to her lips and he was slowly leaning closer....

Huda.... I love you. You know that right? Can't you just....give me one chance?

She got back abruptly.