ch 14 part 3

At the movie theater

Nicole pov

So we’re seeing Pitch Perfect.  I heard it was a good movie and funny so I’m looking forward to seeing it!  Especially since I’m with Zayn.  We watch the movie and about forty-five minutes into it there is a kissing scene.  I turn my head to look at Zayn and find that he is already looking at me.  We must be thinking the same thing because we both lean in.  He presses his tongue against my lips asking for entrance.  I spread my lips apart a little so his tongue can come in.  After our tongues dance for a little, we separate.  I lean my head on his shoulders and his arm wraps around my shoulder.  We continue watching the movie.  Then I hear a squeal or giggle or I’m not really sure exactly what it was.  I know it came from Michaela, so I look over to make sure everything is okay.  Looks like she’s enjoying herself haha.  Zayn whispers in my ear, “Do you wanna move away from them?”

“Sure haha” I reply

He takes my hand and we walk towards the end of the row.  Luckily, there’s like no one in the theater so we can pretty much sit anywhere.  We sit down and I rest my head like before.  I haven’t really been watching the movie because I’ve been staring at Zayn.  He looks over and I quickly look away.  He puts his finger under my chin and turns my head back so im looking into his eyes.  He whisper, “I like staring into each other’s eyes”

I reply “good I do too”

“I could tell” he says smiling and laughing

We continue looking into each other’s eyes when we hear someone say, “Do you think they’re having a staring contest?”  Then I hear Michaela laughing hysterically.

Harry bends over and is judging our ‘contest’.  I blink and Harry says, “Nicole you blinked! Zayn is the winnerrrrrrrr!!!!!!!”  Harry then lifts Zayn’s arm up as the champion.  Now we’re all laughing, when some guy comes in and says we have to leave so he can clean.  What a kill joy.  We all start to walk down the stairs.  Harry and Michaela walking side by side holding hands, with me and Zayn behind them.  Of course I miss place my foot and I trip down the stair.  Zayn grabs me before I fall and he holds me on that step.

“Watch your footing” he says and winks.

Wowwww that wink was extremely HOT!

Michaela pov

*during movie*

We’re like 45 minutes into the movie and there’s a kissing scene.  I look over at harry, so eager to kiss those pink plump lips.  I continue staring at his gorgeous face when he turns and looks into my eyes.  I look into his eyes and just stare.  I could literally stare into his eyes all day.  Then he leans in and we are only centimeters away.  I can feel his breath on my lips, making me shiver at our close proximity.  He finally closes the gap between us and we kiss.  We separate and watch the movie after a few moments.

Then Harry leans int my ear and whispers, “Do you like to giggle?”

“Umm I don’t know what kind of question is that?” I reply

“Oh nothing…”

Now I’m very curious and actually kind of scared to know what harry is thinking.  I soon forget about the thought and continue to watch the movie.  A few minutes later, I feel a hand on my knee.  I look over at Harry and he has a smirk on his face.  I don’t mind Harry’s hand on my knee, until he squeezes it, causing me to make an awkward giggle type thing… I don’t know what to call it.  I quickly cover my mouth and turn to Harry, who seems to be enjoying the scene.  I give him the most evil look I can make and he still has that cheeky grin on his face.  His hand moves higher going to my thigh.  Ohhh boy this isn’t going to be good.  Before I can prevent it from happening, Harry squeezes my thigh.  I let out another weird noise and cover my mouth.  Harry is chuckling in deep sexy voice.  Ohhh Styles two can play this game.  I reach my hand over, placing it on his knee.  I slowly rub my hand up and down his thigh, only going up to about half way, teasing him.  He retrieves his hand and from my leg and places it over his umm private area.  Haha success!

Harry leans over and whispers in my ear, “Michaela you’re making a mistake…you haven’t seen what I can do”  He pulls away and winks at me.

“Ohh really? Because im pretty sure I just caused you to have that umm little problem of yours” I reply and point to the area.

“Are you saying it’s little?  Have you seen it before because I have and its pretty big” oh my gosh! I can’t believe he just said that…who says that?!  I need to come up with a witty reply by I’m still shocked at that statement!

“Haha I won!” he says

I realize my hand is still on his thigh so I use it to my advantage and move it up his thigh to his hip, then moving it up his stomach and chest, feeling his abs along the way.  My hand travels up his neck to his curly locks.  I then ruffle his hair, messing it all up.

Ughh Michaela you messed it up!”  he says and fixes it by doing that thing where his hands are on either side of his hide and swoops it over. 

“You win this time Michaela, but this isn’t over” he whisper in my ear and winks.  The movie is over and we didn’t watch like any of it!  Wait where’s Nicole and Zayn?!  Oh theyre at the end of the row.  We walk down holding hands and Harry says, “Do you think they’re having a staring contest?”  Then I start  laughing hysterically. Omg he’s so funny.  Harry bends over and is judging their contest.  Nicole blinks and Harry says, “Nicole you blinked! Zayn is the winnerrrrrrrr!!!!!!!”  Harry then lifts Zayn’s arm up as the champion.  We’re all dying of laughter, but soon have to leave.  We walk downstairs and out to the car.  Harry drops me off first and walks me to the door.

“I had fun tonight” he says and pecks me on the cheek.

“Me too”

“I’ll text you…night!”

“Bye” I reply smiling.  Awww I don’t want him to leave, but tonight was incredible!

Nicole pov

Harry comes back to the car and drives to my house.  Zayn walks me to the door and says, “We should do this again some time…except no with Harry, just the two of us”

“Yeah…well I’ll text ya later”

“yeah…*kisses me* see ya!”

Harry beeps and Zayn walks back to the car.  I close the door and wave out the window.  Best date so far!

A/N  hi readers! thanks for reading! sorry i havent updated in a while...busy with school :/  but guess what! i had like the BEST dream everrrrrrrrr....it was about 1D and niall and i were dancing :D anywaysss vote, comment, fan, read, tell your friends, tell your family, tell your pets...anyone that can read to read my storyyyyyy thanks bye now!