ch 20 part 2

Nicole pov (written by 1010girl)

Zayn and I walk hand and hand into the other room leaving behind the others who are laughing at something, probably just some cheeky comment Harry made, flirty boy.  

"So," I say when we sit facing each other on the bed, "Have you ever played this game before?" 

A small smirk appears on his face as if remembering something, "Yeah, I have," he says laughing.

"What? What happened?" I plead grabbing his hands with mine and leaning over slightly, pouting. 

"Nothing nothing," he says still grinning at me, "Just...." He trails off teasing me, silently challenging me to beg for him to tell his story.

"Fine," I say with a new aura of confidence, "Be that way. I guess I won't tell you what happened when I played this game." 

That caught his attention. He looks at me curiously but I sit up tall, arms crossed tightly in front of me.

"Well, if you won't tell me what it is, I guess I'll have to force it out of you," he says with a 'no negotiations' tone.

He leans over towards me and gets so close our lips are centimeters apart. Do you know how big a centimeter is?! It is NOT big let me tell you that! He starts to move closer but I ninja roll out of the way and across the bed. He falls towards the mattress but manages to catch himself from face planting.  

"I see how it's going to be," he says before jumping on top of me. Yes, you heard me right, he actually jumped onto me as I was covering my mouth with my hands trying to stop the laughter that was spilling from my lips.

He digs his fingers into my sides making me squeal, quite unattractively as that. 

"Zayn!" I yell.

He stops tickling me abruptly making me look at him in confusion.  He leans close to my ear and whispers his brilliant idea to me.  Soon, we are in our positions. Our positions being standing on the bed.  Soon, he starts to make suggestive moaning noises, starting off quietly and then getting louder.  He stops and motions for me to start.  Soon mine join his but I stop to grab a pillow to cover my face with a pillow to mask the laughter.  As I lean down, the bed creaks. Perfect.  I jump on that spot making the bed creak as I begin to shout, "ZAYN UGH ZAYN YES YESSSSS," and he smiles an adorable smile that makes my heart soar.  I jump faster and faster and he joins so we are just jumping on the bed when we hear a hesitant knocking on the door. 

"Uhm, guys?" It's Liam.

"Just open the freaking door Liam, it'll freak them out and hopefully they'll stop," Louis shouts.

Liam mutters something we can't hear.

"What was that?" Louis says loudly, "You are scared? Just cover your eyes!" And with that the door swings open to reveal a room full of covered eyes.

We keep jumping and the first one to peek is Harry. As I said, cheeky lad. 

A small grin appears on his face when he sees what we have done.  He laughs once, but then bursts into laughter, doubling over at the image of us jumping on the bed like there is no tomorrow.  Zayn starts to follow suit and falls down on the bed, grabbing me by the waist as he does. I land on top of him in a painful way, bones clashing.  He kisses my forehead and I roll off of him and stand up, walking into the room again, Zayn following suit.  Harry's laughter has fallen down to a chuckle and the others remove their hands from their eyes.  Zayn smacks my butt and I turn around to smirk at him.  My friends look at us with wide, shocked eyes but I just shrug in response.