chapter 6

Rachel Pov

We arrive at home after a car ride that I enjoyed very much.  We get in the house.

“Let's watch a movie!” Louis exclaims

“Toy Storyyyyy!!!” Liam yells excitedly

“No!” Everyone else shouts.  Liam probably made them watch a million times already haha.  This is our movie that we always watched at sleepovers and stuff.  My brother always watched it with us too because he’s also a fan of Toy Story!  Now that I think about it my brother and Liam are a lot alike!  They’re both sensible and smart, funny, nice, caring, and they both like Toy Story.  Whenever I wasn’t hanging out with Liam, I would hang out with Nick, and there was really no difference from hanging out with Liam!  I miss Nick and my parents.  This is the first vacation I’ve ever gone on, without them, and it’s sad.  We always have a great time together and I love my family dearly.  Anyways, I should probably respond to Louis.

“Yes!” I shout.

“See two against three and Rachel’s our guest, sooo there!” Liam tells the boys

“Ughh fine” Niall agrees

“Nooooooo!! Not again!” Louis whines

“Let's take a vote” Zayn says trying to make a compromise

“Ok I'll listen to other options” I agree

“Any three of the Toy Stories, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Mean Girls an-

I burst into laughter because they have mean girls.

“What's so funny?” Harry inquires

“You have mean girls?!” I say in between laughs

“So? It’s a good movie, what's wrong with that? Zayn admits, which causes me to go into another fit of laughter.  Zayn, the Bradford bad boy likes Mean Girls!  This is just too good! Haha I just sounded like Syndrome from the Incredibles! Wooo, that’s just sooo funny.

“Nothing I know, it's just never mind” I reply because I don’t know what to say to that

“Ok…and we have on demand so we could watch a movie on there too!” Louis finishes off the options.

“That makes it harder, so let's stick to these options!” I tell him

“Sounds good” he says

“So any votes for Toy Story?”

Liam raises his hand.

“Anyone else? Going once, twice, sold to Liam…as usual!”

“Rachel? He said Toy Story!” Liam says to me confusedly

“Sorry I’m in the mood for a different movie!” I tell him and he looks shocked at first but his expression changes quickly.

“You betrayed your own cousin, how could you?!” He puts his hand over his heart and pretends to cry.

“Sowwwy!” I say and put on an innocent look.

“Ok any votes for Harry Potter?” Louis continues

“Which one is it?” I question

“We have Deathly Hallows part 1”

“Ummm ok let me think for a minute please”

Hunger games or Harry Potter, that is the question! Ughh two great movies ughhh I already narrowed down from toy story and that was hard! Now HP or HG?! I ponder for another minute.

“Umm ok I think I've made my decision!”

“Ok so anyone for Harry Potter? No one ok, how bout Hunger Games?