PART 27

Jisoo's heart crashed hearing the news.

"No I know you can do something.Please do something!Wake him up I'm begging you!"Jisoo shouted.His knees felt weak that caused him to knelt down.He was crying hard,not expecting the tragedy tonight.Jennie went near him and hugged him,patting his head down to his back."I loose him too,Jen.I loose him."He sobbed.Jennie doesn't know what to say,but just hugged him tighter.

-

Another funeral.Just almost a month after his brother's death,now his father too.

"Jisoo.."Jinhwan called as he sat next to his cousin.

"I lost dad.I lost Jin.Why do this thing need to happen?"

"Jisoo,there are some thing that needs to happen.I know you'll be alright too soon."Jinhwan said."You have to be strong,Jisoo."

"Thanks dude."

-

Jisoo went home and went back at the funeral,lots of reporters waiting for him.

"Mr.Kim do you have any idea who the killer is?"

"Do you have suspects?"

"Your highness what are your plans for the country?"

"Are you sitting at the throne now that the emperor is gone?"

"Sir-"

"ENOUGH!"He shouted that made everyone shocked,even Jennie."Can't you respect my father's funeral?!Can you please give me peace for a while?I  just lost my brother and my father!Not just because I belong to the royal family you have rights to disrespect me and my family's funeral.Now can you please give me peace even for short while?Please?"Jisoo said as he walked out,walking inside.

-

Jennie was just watching Jisoo as the guy was just looking lifelessly and pale while looking at his father's ashes,being put at it's place.He didnt ate much this past few days.Didnt got enough sleep too.Jennie went to him and held his hand.

"If youre worrying about the scene that had happened yesterday,all the clips got deleted.No scandal would happen."She explained.

"I'm not actually worrying about it.I'm worrying about the future.I'm all alone now."

"Who said you are?"Jennie said."I'm always here,Jisoo.You don't have to feel alone.Okay,baby?"Jisoo smiled,his first for the whole week.He hold Jennie's hand tighter.

"Thank you for everything,Jennie."

-

"Your highness,the country needs an emperor now and it's a necessity for you to sit at the throne already.We know you're still in grief,but the emperor's seat cannot be empty."The emperor's consultant told Jisoo.Jisoo is extremely afraid.What if he doesn't fulfill the task well?What if something happens that will crash the country and it's reputation?For the past years he've been being trained for this but of course,he's still afraid.Jennie sensing it,walks to him and reaches for his hand.Jisoo looked at her and she smiled.

"You can do it,Jisoo.I know you can."Jisoo smiled too then looked back at the consultant.Now he's assured more than ever.

"Schedule the coronation.I'm ready."

-

Today is the coronation.Instead of being nervous,Jisoo was in all smile.Jennie was watching him from time to time and give him assuring words,assuring him that everything will be fine and nothing will go wrong.He was so grateful and lucky to have Jennie.And he couldn't believe that the hard relationship they've been through before have paid off now.They were seating next to each other,then the announcer walked at the stage.

"The country was still grieving after our lost of our emperor,Kim Seunghyun.We all know that we have the crown prince,Kim Jisoo.And now we're all here testifying the passing of the crown to him.Your highness,can you walk up here?"Jisoo stood up from his seat and looked at Jennie one more time,who was smiling with her hands thumbs up.He smiled back and went at the stage.One of the highest rank,next to the emperor put the crown on his head.He stood up and looked at everybody,who was clapping at him.He walked at the mic.

"I,the new emperor of South Korea,Kim Jisoo oath to care,protect and provide all the country needs with all I have and with all the ability I can.I will be faithful to our country and won't turn back from my responsibilities as an emperor.I'll try my best to take care and to listen to every Korean netizens inside this country I rule.And I hope you'll put your faith on me too."Everyone clapped and he smiled.Someone,watching him wasn't very pleased.

"I'm not yet done.Watch me,Kim Jisoo."The person whispered.