52 ~ Touch yourself [21+]

Taehyung's Pov :

I woke up in an empty bed without her, I sit and grab my head, where is she?

Suddenly I hear a beep sound, It's her phone, I took the phone and see it's Min Yoongi, I hate this guy with all of my heart!

"Unknown : Met with me at Bloom Cafe, I'll be there with dad and I love you❤️"

Wait, what does it mean? Why is he saying to her that he loves her? Why is he saying this? Why? My blood is boiling in anger now. Am I being too jealous or insecure? She loves me and only me, she said that clearly then I shouldn’t worry about anything, she is mine, but why is this bastard saying her 'I love you'? My head is going to explode anytime.

I hear the sound of water dropping coming from my bathroom, is she there? Maybe she is taking a shower.

I strip myself fully and step inside the bathroom, her back is facing me and he is fully naked.

My gaze lowers down to her curvy ass and I bite my lower lip, I stand behind her and grab her ass cheek then squeeze there lightly, she flinches.

"Tae, what are you doing here and when did you wake up?" she asks and I remove some hair from her neck and begin to suck the soft flesh softly.

I grab her both breast and begins to squeeze harder, she moans loudly.

"Tae—” she breathes out while I'm sucking her earlobe gently. I'm hard as a rock and my member is standing proudly which is poking the flesh of her back.

My one hand abruptly goes near her lower part and cup her pussy, she throws her head back and arches a bit then moan again.

I begin to rub my palm on her pussy fastly while squeezing her breast tightly, sucking her neck softly, the water droplets are washing our body perfectly.

I begin to circle my middle finger to her pussy slowly and she clutches my hand tightly.

"Tae—" she moans.

"Yes, baby." I softly bite her shoulder.

"D-don't tease me." she moans again and I press myself to her more to let her feel that how hard I'm.

"Do you want my fingers inside you?" I ask and biting her neck softly, earning loud moans from her and that's turning me on more.

"Yes, please, oh my god!" she breathes out and I slip my middle finger to her hole, still my one hand on her breast.

I slip another finger and pumping fastly and she jerks her body. My fingers find her clit and rubbing fastly in an animalistic speed.

"Oh, my- Tae—" she moans. I found her g-spot, each and every thrust I make sure to hit that harshly.

"I'm going to cum—" she says and releases all over my hand.

"Can I fuck your ass, baby?" I unknowingly moan while pumping my hardened dick slowly.

"Yes." she says I grab her back neck, press her hard on the cold wall then grab her ass cheeks harshly and squeezing them tightly, she moans in response.

I spread her ass cheeks wider, I take a hold of my dick and stroking the tip on her hole.

"Are you sure?" I ask and bite on her earlobe softly.

"Y-yes." she breathlessly replies and I push my dick inside the hole fully, she gasps loudly.

I clutch her wrist tightly and pin her on the wall, thrusting in and out fastly, our high-pitched moans filled the whole bathroom and creating a hot weather, though the water is pouring hard but still It's smelling like sex.