• T H R E E •

Saturday came soon enough and nova was nervous to say the least she hadn't been out and had a good time in so long mainly because Bradley didn't approve so most nights she stayed in on her own while Brad was with his 'boys' just as she finished getting ready her phone started ringing it was a group call with Ellie and Ben.

"BITCHHHHH ARE YOU READYYY" shouted Ben
"Yes bitch she's ready to partyyyyyyy" also shouted Ellie

"Okay okay guys yes I'm ready I'm just waiting for my taxi and I'll be at yours Ellie"

" Okay BAD BITCH text me when your almost here and I'll pour you a pre-drink"

I agree and hand up gathering the last Few things I think I'll need for the night , just then I hear a car beep and take that as my que to leave. I text Ellie that I'm almost there as promised and arrive shortly after, as I walk in all I can smell is a mixture of Ellie's perfume and jäger and red bull as I walk into the kitchen o can see why 2 shots each limed up so there is 6 in total " what have I gotten myself into here" I say to myself and join her and Ben doing the shots and dancing for 30 minutes before we decided to go to the club.

Already feeling very tipsy I find myself walking to the bar once we arrived ordering me and Ellie a gin and lemonade and Ben a jd and coke no sooner as I've ordered out drinks Ellie sweeps me aside to dance. After what feels like forever dancing I sit down in our booth and out of the corner of my eye I see a load of commotion at the top of the bar, as I try and see what's going on assuming it's drunk idiot boys having a fight I see about 5/6 boys all walking through a crowd of people mainly screaming girls and getting to their own secluded booth realising who they was from my dad taking me to football every weekend when I was a kid and actually now what I have the time he always used to take me to try and bond after my mum passed away when I was 7 he thought it would give us something to talk about and not be as sad.

Quickly realising I was just staring into space reminiscing I look over my shoulder and try get a good look as I did I saw it was Mount , chilly , grealish , deccers and foeden not being able to see any of the others. I stood up and went back to join Ellie and Ben who was still dancing their asses off on the dance floor.

"BITCH WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN " shouted Ellie
"YEAH BITCH WHERE " ben said before bursting out laughing

"I needed to sit down for a minute I feel so drunk and dancing was making me feel sick " I explained
As we continued dancing Ben looked at Ellie and shouted "SHOTSSSS" after being persuaded to go and get them I ordered 3 jäger bombs for us, the bar lady slid them towards me as I tried to figure out how I was going to carry all 3 I decided to carry one in between my teeth, as I turned round I collided with what felt like a wall, all the drink was on the floor so I bent down to pick the cups up and as I got back up my jar dropped.

" I'm so so sorry about that" I laugh feeling so nervous

"Don't worry babes we'll buy you some more"
"Yeah don't worry about it it's all good "

Said the two boys in-front of me
Jack grealish and Mason mount.