• E L E VE N •

As promised mason picked me up within 30 minutes which gave me time to prepare myself and gather anything I might need, once I got outside he opened the door for me like a true gentleman, I was feeling rather nervous but he made me feel so comfortable we spoke about all sorts until we decided to play some music and jammed out to some throwback songs.

Once we arrived the place took my breath away it was a beautiful bar/restaurant covered in fairy lights it was perfect we got our table and mason went to order our drinks at the bar while he was gone I thought I'd message Ellie and Ben to see if they could calm my nerves.

BaD bITcheS🥵🥴
Me
               Omg
I'm here
I'm so nervous

Elliebelly
Omg
Omg
Omg

Benbitch
Omg
Omg
Does he look hot?

Elliebelly
Course he does
It's mason
Fucking
Mount

Me
                                                                                     Right
                                                                        But
                                                                                      Help
                                                                   Yea He's so hot
            He's brought us to a lovey bar and restaurant
                                                              Gone to get drinks
                                                                             Cues huge

Benbitch
Okay
Wow
Cute
Why do you need help

Me
I really like him so far and
It's so
Easy
But
I don't wanna get hurt again

Elliebelly
Grow up
Cmon
He's literally so sweet
He's the COMPLETE Opposite to Brad
Enjoy yourself

Me
Your right
I should enjoy it for what it is
Get to know him
See what happens
Love you both
Gonna go

Elliebelly
Love you long time
Don't forget to give us dirty deets😘😉

Me
✨No ✨

Benbitch
Get it girl
She so is

Elliebelly
Can't wait to hear all about it
😘😘😘

I put my phone back in my bag and as I look back up mason is walking back to me smiling.

"One porn star martini for you and one whiskey for me" he said while sitting down

"Thank you so much mason this place is lovey" I smiled before taking a sip of my drink

"I know it's awesome usually I come with deccers so it's nice to home with a girl for a change" he said while laughing

" you know I was so nervous to come out with you but you really have calmed me nerves either that or it's this drink already kicking in" I said

"Well I'd like to take the credit but it's probably the drink, I get why you'd be nervous after that you told me about your ex that night I suppose your scared of getting hurt but I want to assure you I'd never even think of hurting you in any way especially not what he did and I know you probably don't believe me but if you give me a chance I'll prove it to you" mason said while staring into my eyes Something in me just knew he was different and to give him a chance.

"Thank you for being the first genuinely nice man I've gone out with that doesn't just care about sex and I know we are just starting out this little journey and who knows where it will take us but I'm willing well more than willing to get to know each other" I look up and smile at mason who's smiling like a Cheshire Cat. We ordered food and continued chatting away getting to know one another mason told me about his football carer and why he got into in and about his family and I told him my passions and about my life growing up without my mum just me and my dad I really feel like we've bonded tonight while we was talking the bar area opened up and began to play music.

"Fancy a dance" mason winked

"Yeah sure why not" I laughed at him he took me hand and led me into the ground of people and we began dancing his hands on my hips guiding them as a swayed my Hips over him I could tell it was getting a little hot and heavy as he kept sucking in a breath and clenching my hips tighter, I turned round and put my arms around his neck and continued dancing only slightly apart our faces was so close to each other. Mason put his hand on my cheek and pulled my lips towards him to kiss me it was soft at first but only intensified into a passionate kiss, mason and I pulled backwards and I could feel my cheeks heating up so I put my head into his chest and started laughing. 

"Was it that much of a bad kiss you laughing" mason said while chuckling at me

"No it was a really good kiss I just haven't kissed anyone in a first date before"

Mason looked at the time and it was 11:30pm neither of us realised it was so late so we decided to call it a night, mason dropped me off at home before leaving he gave me another kiss and said he'd message me tomorrow. 

As I was drifting off to sleep I had only one thought in my mind.

I think I'm falling already.