• S I X •

A few weeks later;

I was rushing around this morning gathering my things ready to go meet my dad we hadn't seen each other in a while and he wanted to take me to our usual football game now the season had started again, I jumped in a quick shower and dried my hair and styled it in my usual ponytail , putting on a pair of black jeans and my Chelsea top dad got me for Christmas pairing it with my black vans. I grabbed my bag and keys and headed to meet my dad at the stadium.

"Hey dad you wanna grab a coffee first or just head in?" I asked my dad

"No let's just go get in and find our seats it's the first match of the season I bet it will be busy" said my dad

I agreed and we began to line up with our tickets the que was fairly long as da predicted, while we was waiting we saw cars pulling up presumably the footballers, as I thought  I saw them getting out the cars just casually looking seeing who was arriving I noticed someone I completely forgot about Mason.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I was watching him sign in I didn't do anything we was just talking I was just embarrassed at the fact I ran off like a child. All the people in the line was shouting the players to come over and sign things as I was looking I saw , mason and Ben all nod in agreement and began to walk over to us.

"Do you think they will sign my shirt nove" my dad excitedly asked me

"Erm I'm not sure dad they are probably busy" I said feeling more nervous that Mason will remember me
Of course he won't he meets loads of people I told myself. As I was trying to look anywhere else possible mason stood in front of us.

"Hey buddy I'm a huge fan of yours me and my daughter here have come to every game since she was about 6/7 do you mind signing my shirt" said my dad

"Oh yeah no problem I'd be happy too I'm glad you both enjoy coming especially for so long" mason said to my dad before catching my eye. His face looked puzzled at first until the penny dropped and he clearly realised who I was.

"Oh hey you, i remember you from a couple of weeks ago at that club" Masson said looking directly at me

"Haha yeah i remember sorry I took off I didn't want to be anywhere near Brad" I explained to mason

He nodded and gave me a little smile before asking me if I wanted my shirt signing I nervously agreed.

"Don't be a stranger" he said giving me a cheeky smile and wink

I looked at my shirt to realise he wrote his number down and put call me -mase. I felt my cheeks turn red out of embarrassment.

Do I call him?..