"Y'know i love you,u lil shit" [Rudy]

Request by: Chamomile-sama
✧\(>o<)ノ✧
⚠︎tiny angst
⚠︎ffluff

bad idea - girl in red
0:00 ⎯⎯❍⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 3:39
⇆ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↺

enjoy~

____________

It was midnight at the academy,the mentors who were in charge were in their office,droids were set to be on their usual guard and a boy,a boy who was supposed to be in his dorm, sat alone at the cliff above the arena.

It was weeks after the 'accident',and the academy had just been finished beeing rebuilded.The moon was at its waxing gibbous state,the one phase right before a full moon,shining bright.

Alone,the breeze was nice,but still..his thoughs bothered him.The thoughs that ate him inside,time by time.

The person who saved him,the person who cared for him,and the person who he saw an idol,had changed.Although he had passed that unfortunate day,he couldn't forget the was his voice husked at him,and the way Dji- no,Uno didn't even hesitatate to draw his sword towards his own neck,and it was fated to be gone if it weren't for Ali to save him.

It just hurted him,the wound in his heart  just could help him at all.The fustration,and the feeling of being pushed away by the person he loved.

He pursed his lips,the hands that held his head clenched "fuck it,just FUCK IT!" he gusted his words out,knowing that no one would be out where he was anyways.His vision started to get glassy,the tears that he had held in for a long time, couldn't stay in anymore.

Rudy trembled,it just hurted,so much.He just felt so...betrayed? Hurt? inpain? He couldn't really put it into words,but he just knew that it was very painful to keep it in.He face resting on his knees as he hugged them,and as he did,the sound of the grass beside him ruffled.

He was quick to respond,and was in shock to see his senior siting casually beside him without shame.

"Oh? hey, didn't realize you were here,hm?" her face clouded with an innocent expression.She changed her gaze,looking at the moon above them.

Rudy quickly wiped his tears away with his hoodie sleeve,not wanting to show his pethetic side to the person he was close to.

Senior Y/n,an agent only a year older than him.The oldest young agent at the academy being 17,and the one who had been Rudy's friend ever since he came to the MATA.

He was confused,his grim feeling he had hadn't fade away,but he didn't have the will to show it to his senior.

Silence,both of them didn't say a word.Y/n had her eyes looking down onto the empty and dark arena.The night cold air,touched their young skin.Y/n who wore thigh lengthed short,hugged her knees.

Rudy was quick to noticed the body reaction of hers,and took off his hoodie and casually threw them onto her,leaving him with his short sleeved gray t shirt.

She eyed him,and hummed "Thanks~"
Rudy just nodded at the gratitude.Y/n placed the black hoodie on her thighs.

"so,its about sir Djin,right?" She didn't want the silence to stay any longer,so she started first.