卩尺ㄖㄥㄖᎶㄩ乇

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

~ Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thoughts. ~

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

--‌ 🇸‌🇮‌🇳‌🇳‌🇴‌🇭‌ 🇨‌🇭‌🇦‌🇲‌🇵‌🇮‌🇴‌🇳‌ 🇱‌🇪‌🇦‌🇬‌🇺‌🇪‌ 🇸‌🇹‌🇦‌🇩‌🇮‌🇺‌🇲‌ --

- ᴀsʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ -

"There we have it, Pokémon fans!!! Both trainers are down to their last Pokémon, and none of them is ready to give up!!" The announcer announced

"Are you ready to go down, Ash?!"

"Not even in your dreams, Cynthia!! Pikachu use iron tail on the ground!!"
I shouted.

Right now, I am in a battle with Cynthia, the Sinnoh champion. And this is not just any battle!!! It's a battle for the title of next Champion of Sinnoh.

"You aren't getting away anywhere with it, Ash! Today I am going to take the title of the multi-regional Champion from you for sure!! So get ready to taste some dust!! Garchomp, use Dragon breath!!"

I don't like to brag, but as she mentioned, I am famous for the title of multi-regional Champion for winning the Alola, Indigo, and Hoenn league. I am also the current Champion of all those regions. But I just can't stay in one particular place. So I ditched my responsibilities as a champion and travelled to Sinnoh for another championship.
And sometimes, I wonder why the PLA doesn't suspend me even when I never fulfil my responsibilities as a champion.

According to me, every region brings out a new adventure and a new path to achieve my dream of becoming a Pokémon master!

**crashes**

"CHALLENGER ASH'S PIKACHU HAS TAKEN A DIRECT HIT FROM GARCHOMP, AND NOW IT LOOKS THAT ASH IS IN A TOUGH SITUATION!!"

Now enough of that self-praising. Currently, this is another challenge that I have to overcome to get one step closer to my dream of becoming a Pokémon Master. And as always, I've am gonna give it everything I've got.

"What happened, Ash? Zoning out at a time like this?" Cynthia teased

"Oh no. We aren't zoning out. Pikachu, let's do this!! Use iron tail on the ground, and then use quick attack."
As I ordered, Pikachu used iron tail on the ground, which caused the mud on the floor to form a cloud of dust. Then Pikachu used quick attack to disappear into the cloud.

"Garchomp, wait for him to come out," Cynthia shouted, falling right into my trap.

"Now Pikachu use volt tackle!!!" As Garchomp waited for him to come out, he didn't notice when Pikachu came out from the cloud of dust with lighting speed and made a direct hit.

"Garchomp, hang in there. We can do it!"

Cynthia was trying to encourage Garchomp, who was already covered in bruises and was having a hard time getting up. I thought it was time to end this battle.

"Cynthia, it was a fun battle, but I am afraid this is the end of it. Buddy, now's the time we end this for all. Use Thunderbolt with full power!!"

On my command, Pikachu used Thunderbolt, which technically isn't much effective against ground-type Pokémon like Garchomp, but he was already so weak that the max power thunderbolt wasn't easy to take directly.