匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺~6

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

~ Most times, the way isn't clear, but you want to start anyway. It is in starting... that other steps become clearer~

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Disclaimer : None Of The Images Are Owned By The Author Or The Editor. They just own the plot. Credit for the images goes to their main creators. Same goes for Pokemon Itself.

↤↤↤ 3 🇩‌🇦‌🇾‌🇸‌ 🇱‌🇦‌🇹‌🇪‌🇷‌ ↦↦↦

★彡 [🇨‌🇭‌🇦‌🇷‌🇮‌🇨‌🇮‌🇫‌🇮‌🇨‌ 🇻‌🇦‌🇱‌🇱‌🇪‌🇾‌ - 6 🇦‌🇲‌] 彡★

🇦‌🇸‌🇭‌'🇸‌ 🇵‌🇴‌🇻‌

"You sure about leaving your Charizard here for training?"

"Yeah. I think it would be better if he were to stay here rather than coming here every day. And we have already discussed it, so don't bother asking anymore."

"Hey, that's rude! You are saying that to the keeper of The Great Charicific Valley."
Liza replied in an irritated tone

"Yeah, whatever. Gotta leave now."

As I said that, I faced my Charizard for one last time. He also looked at me. We both had gone through a lot. All my pokemon are unique in their own way. And Charizard was nothing different. He was my first-ever powerhouse. His thirst to get stronger is what led us to this place. The Charicific Valley. Home of some of the deadliest Charizards in the world. It is said that only the 'Chosen' Charizards can find this place. Or more like sense this place. I guess it is true as my Charizard found this place on his own. He told me that this is where he used to come when we were on Mt. Silver. That explained his disappearances. After that, I told him that he should permanently stay here for training. Although he is stronger than most of the Charizard's here, he is not the strongest. And I know how much he hates to not be the strongest. I know one day he will be the strongest Charizard ever lived. We both nodded towards each other. No words were needed to be spoken. It was time for me to leave.

I turned one more time towards Lisa and said in a low tone
"Please take care of him."

"You can leave that to me!" She replied with her Charizard named Charla beside her.

I took out my Pidgeott's pokeball and threw it in the air as I climbed up on his back and told him to fly off.

Today's the day I would be heading to the Kalos region for my further studies and that degree.
It was sad that Gary left without saying anything, which was pretty hurtful, but professor oak got a message from an unknown number yesterday night. And actually, it was just Gary. He said that he was Hoenn with Steven Stone, the current Champion of the Hoenn region.