Blurb

Simran Singh

She is that sun,

Which burns him every day,

Yet never fails to heal him.

She is a cure in the disguise of pain,

Healthy yet unhealthy.

A dexterous, determined, beautiful, and bubbly girl, with loads of craziness. The only child of Pharma-king, Mr. Tej Singh. Indeed, she is a pampered princess, who has happened to prove herself a rebel with her indecisive decisions, taken in haste.

She is the girl next door until you get on her nerves. If her smile is capable of making someone's day, her crazy ways make people scratch their heads in utter irritation.

But, nothing to worry about because she never forgets to mend whatever she has marred. She is a doctor.

Lalit Khandelwal

He is that sky,

Clear yet cloudy.

For grey clouds have tainted his heart,

Though forever, he has yearned for the sun's warmth

Yet all he got was gloomy rains.

A calm, handsome and hot entrepreneur. He may be cold to the world, but he is warm and caring for his loved ones. Though life threw enough hardships at him, he still stood his ground, being the epitome of patience and selfless love.

•••

Lalit Khandelwal and Simran Singh are totally not two peas in a single pod. Both are of dynamically opposite polarity, yet he remains her father's first choice for her.

"Papa, he is not a doctor." She had tried to reason her denial, hiding her true intentions behind the refusal. The world need not know that Simran Singh was not immune to rejections and neither handled them well. 'How can they choose Richa over me at first? 'This question still gripped her thoughts many times.

His grandfather found her cousin, Richa more compatible with Lalit. They got engaged, and everything seemed perfect until things complicated and went downhill. 'Image issues for business partners from reputed families.' led to this new proposal, that proposed "Simran would marry Lalit."

Our hero gets the heroine, right?

But, no!

Beforehand, Simran had already met Siddharth. The supposed love of her life. He lived for her, she changed herself for him. Unfortunately, 'happily ever after doesn't fall into place for those two. He made his choice when she needed him most. The pampered princess, who chose not to be a second option for Lalit, was left heartbroken by her charming prince.

Simran finds herself tangled when her father dies after saving her, along with a condition of Marriage cum Business Contract for her to claim her ancestral rights. She did sign for her rights, but this time around, Lalit denies being a puppet in this game until his friends suggest something of his interest; they are supposed to stay under the same roof, would things tangle or untangle?

Unknown to her, She was Lalit's teenage crush, the first and last forever. She loves someone, he was willing to sacrifice his.

From her perspective, her cousin was chosen for him, and her Ex-lover shifted from just to unjust, in a snap of fingers. Could she still believe Lalit?

But, her fate was already drafted in the form of a contract. The last wish of her dying father and her only resort to live, safe and sound; Their Vows, bounded by business.