Part 18

I wasn't sure what we were doing here but Keigo took my hand, "come in follow me." He said. I walked behind him and we arrived and an open place with fairy lights everywhere and a blanket in the ground with a basket. It looked like a fairytale.

"You did this?" I asked him. "Who else would do it birdy" he replied. We sat down on the blanket and Keigo reached in the basket and took out a wine bottle and poured me a glass. "Here you go my lady" he said and handed he glass to me. It was a sweet white wine, just the one I liked best (were 18+ so it's okay, well I'm Europe it would be...)  

After a moment of talking and having a good time and be only a little tipsy. I was cuddled up with Keigo. We talked about all sorts of thinks, like being a hero, about my family and some other things.

"Hey Y/N?" He asked. He looked down at his lab where my head was laying. "Hmm?" I simply answered. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

My eyes widened, and a smile appeared on my face. I hugged him around his neck "of course you big bird!" I said and hugged him even harder. He hugged me back "thank god" he said. We pulled away and out faces were so close to each other. I just leaned forward and out lips touched. They felt so soft and sweet. I just couldn't get enough. I guess Keigo felt the same because he slipt his tongue inside my mouth.

It was getting a bit heated, his hands were wondering around my body. My hand were also on his body so I guess we're even. His hand slipt from under my shirt toward my breast and gave them a squeeze. I moaned into his mouth which turned him on even more. I felt his smirt agains my lips. He was enjoying every second of it, and so did I.

He pulled back with a slightly pink tone to his cheeks. "I know we're both a bit tipsy, and as I would loveeee to continue. I don't want to take advantage of you" he said and kissed me on the cheek.

I mean that was very sweet and manly and I respected his choice.

"Alrighty then, are we going home?" I asked as I felt my felt get tired. "Sure my home of your home" he quickly asked. "Hmm mine" I answered. He nodded and picked me up bridal style. He will fix the mess we made tomorrow.
We went towards my house and we sat down on the couch. Just cuddling up with each other. But after a while I felt myself drift off to sleep.

The next morning i woke up with a small hangover. I didn't vomit it anything I was just not feeling amazing. I got up from the couch where Keigo and I slept on last night and walked to the kitchen. I'm gonna make myself and Keigo some breakfast. I started making pancakes. And some eggs and where I was almost done I decided bacon was also I good idea.

After about 20 minutes I felt some arms wrap around me and I heard Keigo mumbling something along the lines of "good morning"
I turned around and gave him a small peck on the lips "good morning! I made breakfast" I said and sent him back to the couch to wait for the food.

It wasn't 5 minutes after when I heard Keigo "Y/N you got to see this, NOW!" he said in some sort of worried tone. I turned the stove off so nothing will get burned and walked towards the couch. Keigo pointed at the TV screen. "Is there a new Hero couple? Someone found them cuddles up to each other and kissing! We don't know who sent the photos in but we're lucky to have them" the news woman said. And it showed 2 pictures of us. One was while we were having a date on the mountain hill, and the other was...made from outside my house.

I was getting scared. Someone has bin following us. And took pictures. This is scary. I looked at Keigo with wide eyes. We both knew what was going on. "You will not be alone anymore from now on" Keigo said serious. I understood where he was coming from but. "Keigo I'm a hero, I can handle myself perfectly fine. I don't need anyone around me" I said back to him. "Y/N, we don't know who did this, yes maybe it was just some fan but it could also be the league of villains. You will not be alone from now on. Ok?" He said back to me. "I guess you're right, so are you always being around me now?" I asked. " most of the time yes, but when your doing your hero work not, you have Endeavor but getting from home to work yes it will be me. And of course I have to stay the night every time~" he said with a wink on the end. I giggled in response "sure hero Hawks, whatever you say!" I said.

For the rest of the day, I had to go to work, but only at 13:00/ 1PM so I didn't have to go yet.
Keigo and I didn't do that much in the morning but just fooling around and cuddling.

When it was time to go to work, Keigo picked me up and brought me. It was sweet of him but I think I could handle it myself though.

I arrived at the Endeavor Agency and walked inside and waved Keigo goodbye. When I got into the office Enji looked at me. "Y/N?" He said. "Yes Enji?" I answered him. "How do you feel? And what is it with the pictures on the news?" He asked. "Oh well I'm doing great, and the pictures?, well I don't know who took them and I feel kinda stalked but I guess it's nothing serious, hawks won't leave me alone for a while though" I giggled.
"I see" he simply said. And I got to work.

My day wasn't that special at all just some paper work and patrolling.