Part 40

After my shower I walk back to the living room Keigo already waiting for me. I walk towards him and his wings and arms fly open for a hug. I walk straight towards his chest and let myself sink in.

"I love you, more than anything birdy" he says against my head. A small smile creeps across my face. "I love you more" I tell him back. I already see he got 2 cups of tea ready and he brings me towards the couch. "If you want to talk, I'm all ears. And If you don't want to then that's fine too, I'll cuddle with you forever yeah?" He says while holding my cheek. "It's just, I don't know. I thought he was my friend and I don't know how I could have it so wrong about someone." I say. "I know baby, it's alright" and he hugs me a bit tighter. "I heard what you said to him, I shouldn't have eavesdrop but I wanted to know what would happens in case something went wrong." He tells me. "That's fine, I thought you would." I look up at him. "You really are my hero you know." I say. "You are the best possible boyfriend I could ever ask for" I finish. A smile creeps on his face and he looks out of the window for a second. He looks down at his hand and then back up with tears in his eyes. "Thank you." He says. "You have no idea how much that means to me, how much you mean to me" and he pulls me into a hug. We stay for that for a view seconds and then he lays back with me laying on top of him. "How are you?" He asks after a while of comfortable silence. "I'm alright, I've gotten the closure I needed. And I want to get back to hero work. I feel fine already!" I say. "Well, for what agency are you going to work now? You know you'll always be welcome at mine." He tells me. "I know, but maybe I should just joint Enji again. Your agency's are friends after all" I tell him and smile. "You better write him a text or give him a call then" he responds. "Yeah yeah, after this thought." I look up and press my lips against his. His wings go around us like a cocoon and his arms find my waist and hips. My arms go around his neck and I pull myself up. Giving myself a little more space. His tongue slowly presses against my lip and a open my mouth to let him in and deepen our kiss. "God I've missed this with you baby" he groans. I smile against his lips. "Please take me to the bedroom"
—————————