018

the next day ventured along, jeongyeon shuffled around in her bed before her eyes fluttered open. immediately she was struck with a headache, her head throbbing as she groaned to herself - it seemed as if she woke up on the wrong side of the bed. she felt incredibly sick. she rolled over to grab her phone, face lighting up when seeing messages from her luv.

baby hyo<4
jeongieee
wake up rn
when are you coming over?
jeongyeonnnn???

the older shook her head at jihyo's little spam, 'how cute,' she thought to herself.

jeongie<3
im sick

baby hyo<3
whaat
what's wrong?
should i come over to you?

jeongyeon looked around her room, jihyo coming over when her house is in this state ? no way. it looked as if a tornado trampled through, would she want her love to see it in this state ? of course not. how embarrassing.

jeongie<3
it's alright, don't worry about it
it's just a little headache !

baby hyo<3
i want to come over though
let me take care of uuu

jeongyeon uttered a sigh, 'how stubborn.'

jeongie <3
jihyo my house is a mess

baby hyo<3
oh? want me to clean?

jeongie<3
it's okay love
(Read 10:31)

after some time, a knock at the door was heard. jeongyeon brows furrowed, she hadn't of ordered anything. in a confused state, she opened the door. starting up at her was..jihyo !

"what? oiii i said it's fine!"

"you're sick, and your house is a mess..jeongyeon don't protest." jihyo insisted, making her way inside. jeongyeon watched the latter, eyes travelling her body. she was oh so cute. her chestnut hair was tied up, rather messily, her outfit was a plain shirt and leggings - a rather mundane outfit but jihyo looked ethereal regardless. she carried a bag on her shoulder, jeongie could just see the cleaning equipment inside. 'she's too kind for her on good..' she thought to herself.

"you should head back to bed, i'll bring you up some tea."

"i'm not even that sick-"

jeongyeon was cut off by jihyo shushing vigorously, placing a finger on her lips, "you sound full of cold, don't be dumb."

arms wrapping around the younger, jeongyeon pulled her closer. "can't you come back to bed with me? i miss you, you don't have to clean."

jihyo giggled softly at the elders clinginess, shaking her head gently as she took a step back; "let me take care of you, luvie. i'll tidy!"

jeongyeon whined and made her way back to her room, jihyo promptly following, "let me make you comfy!!"

just as jeongyeon laid down, jihyo threw the blanket around her and tucker her in, assuring it was all cozy and warm for her luv. reaching into her bag, jihyo pulled out a couple of her favourite plushies and little snacks - a smile laced with elation plastered on her little face, jeongie was awe struck.

"let these keep you company while i clean."
"you're too good to me.." jeongyeon uttered out, redness tinting her cheeks.
"it's the bare minimum jeongie." hyo insisted, placing a kiss on her forehead. "rest up!"

as jihyo left jeong's room to clean, jeong laid back, eyes tracing the ceiling. she really enjoyed jihyo's presence, she was like the sun - making her life a lot brighter. though, her mind couldn't stop running through her and chae's conversation, it made her chest feel heavy - imagining jihyo's little face full of disappointment filled her with dread. shaking off the thoughts, she burrowed her head into one of the plushies and tried to catch more sleep.
___

after a little while, jihyo quietly came back to jeong's room, gazing upon the sleeping beauty. she tried placing herself beside the latter, hoping to make as little sound and movement possible - yet the slightest weight on the bed was enough to wake up jeongyeon. "ah you're awake.." jihyo hummed, "sorry, you should continue sleeping!"

"i feel a little better," jeongyeon spoke, her voice groggy, "come."

jeong tapped the space near her, beckoning jihyo to lay closer. after the latter did so, jeongie wrapped her arms around her. "much better than the plushie."

the two laid, wrapped up in each other's embrace, rather content with their quality time together. "about last night though..." hyo started - causing the older to stiffen.

"were you okay?"

jeong stopped in contemplation.

"I was fine, i just missed my cutie.' she responded, putting on a smug smirk.

jihyo eyed the other carefully, "you sure?"

"i am, let's leave it at that."

"you can tell me anything you know.."

"i know, jihyo."

"you're not lying are you ? i was really worried last night."

"trust me, honey, there's nothing to be worried about."

jihyo gave in and nodded, snuggling up closer to jeong.

"i'm here."

_____

is this chapter even good HI HELLO
im so good at inconsistencies HAHAHAA, don't trust me when i say I'll be back for good (': I'LL TRY HARDER TO GET THIS DONE.
my bf stayed all summer and i was completely heartbroke when he had to fly back home ☹️☹️☹️ AND THEN I STARTED COLLEGE AND ITS SO FUN, but now I've settled I'll try update more (maybe)