009

nabongs
oi, hyo.

god 🤘
what?

nabongs
you busy?

god 🤘
no,, why?

nabongs
there's another party tonight
you should come
lover girl will be there (;;;;£:£2!

god🤘
idk nayeon i you know i suck at interacting with people

nabongs
so? come on it'll be a laugh

god🤘
ugh
you're annoying, you know that?

nabongs
😋😋😋
be ready by 7:30pm
(read 17:04)

___

7:30pm eventually arrived, jihyo sat outside in a little huff waiting for her friend to pick her up. parties were never something jihyo liked, especially from last time. yet, you could also call that disaster a blessing? she managed to meet jeongyeon and somehow befriend her after. but everything else was overwhelming, she hoped it'd be better today.

nayeon soon pulled up and gave a vibrant wave from her car window; "get in"

jihyo had done what she had said, nudging the girl when sitting down: "i hate this."

"oh stop overreacting."

"i look like a whore."

"you look fine calm down."

"whatever."

nayeon couldn't help but be amused by jihyo's little mood, despite the younger showing her motherly nature most of the time, her moods definitely painted her as a baby. it was cute to her. it was impossible for jihyo to be scary.

"i bet you're excited to see your girlfriend again." nayeon broke the silence in a teasingly manner, flashing her bunny-like smile as she laughed. "my friend, you mean. and no she'll probably be hanging with the boys." jihyo uttered in response, crossing her arms as she peered outside the window; her eyes following the variation of buildings passing by as she let out a sigh. "so? who cares who she's hanging out with, you should definitely speak to her."

"i'll pass."

"fine."

jihyo tapped the window, relieving her anxiousness as she eventually turned back to nayeon. "bet you're excited to see momo."

this little remark, this cheeky remark — nayeon's face immediately reddened as she shook her head in protest. "shut up hyo." she murmured, pulling a pout. jihyo cocked a brow with a chuckle; "you two are cute though."

"thanks jihyo, whatever you say jihyo."

"it's true!"

"i'll chuck you out of this car i swear."

the two girls shared their giggles as they eventually approached the house the party was held at. the interior was definitely more organised than the last—well, less messy and less crowded. despite there being a bunch of drunks there, it felt like you could actually breathe. jihyo did her best to cling onto nayeon for the majority of the party, thought when nayeon began taking further interest in momo she decided to give them their distance.