016

"jeongie..i love you."

jihyo's words echoed in jeongyeon's head, it was a huge surprise. it was obvious jihyo was generally a closed book, closed off to the world, she's good at supressing emotions, so to hear she had developed a sort of attachment to jeong was...

heart warming ?

jeongyeon's cheeks warmed up as she sat back, cocking a brow as she turned to look at jihyo; who was obviously a nervous wreck. her cheeks reddened, eyes wandering the room anxiously, seeing her all worked up like this was kinda cute in a way.

"you can't be all weird about this tho, jeongyeon. you were the one who pestered me for an answer !! i don't mind if you don't feel the same way.. you're just, i don't know. you annoy the fuck out of me usually, but there's something about you. i'm sorry if i made things awkward." jihyo rambled, often stumbling over her words as he looked down in embarrassment. it was overwhelming, being this open.

jeongyeon simply smiled and wrapped an arm around the flustered mess next to her, "i like you too, calm down."

"you what-"

"yeah ! you captured my attention ever since you like, appeared at that party thing.  you're an enigma, i couldn't help but be captivated." jeong hummed simply, "you're also hot, very very hot."

jihyo slapped jeong's shoulder and shuffled away, "weirdo."

"no but seriously, i love how you've warmed up to me. i've realised how much of a soft and genuine person you are, you're more than a silent meanie."

a smile eventually stretched across jihyo's little face, an immense rush of relief dancing down her spine. jeongyeons words created a warm feeling in her chest, fluttering butterflies in her tummy - and very clearly, a flushed face. she was unbelievably happy !! "it's nice seeing you like this, hyo." hummed jeongie, ruffling the petite girls hair - earning a chuckle.

"i'll go get the snacks now !" jihyo chimed, shuffling up and prancing to the kitchen. jeongyeon watched the younger before reflecting on what actually just happened. never ever would she have imagined an outcome like this, a possibility of sustaining a relationship with park jihyo ??? the quietist girl on campus ?? she wasn't complaining in the slightest, a surprising - yet the sweetest - outcome.

her thoughts were cut off when a bag of popcorn was thrown at jeongie's head, and a tiny body plopped beside her.

"jihyo."

"hm?"

"what are we now?"

jihyo thought for a moment, before shrugging. it's not that she didn't want to be in a relationship with jeongyeon, but at the same time she wouldn't want to rush things. it was her first relationship after all, and her trust isn't easily that granted either. "we're just.. friends, but more than friends."

her response cocked a brow from the older, but no protest was made.

"i can settle with that." jeongyeon uttered, rather proudly. she hadn't of been in a serious relationship either, she was more in it for sex and what not - a bit of a heartbreaker. but when it came to jihyo, she wanted it to be different. she wouldn't do that to jihyo, never, never in a million years. she's too precious.

"im happy" spoke jihyo, tracing little patterns on jeongyeon's hand.

jeongie's face gained warmth at that statement, nodding in agreement.

"im happy as well."

~~~
HI HELLO HIIII im back !!!! short chapter ik, soz, ILL LROOF READ LATER
and sorry for disappearing !! my life went downhill HAHAHA but i finished my gcse's and start sixth form soon, so it's better ! hopefully I'll stay motivated to continue, I'll try my best <33

oh oh my bf is flying over at the end of the week so m not many updates when he's here ): BUT ILL TRY GET LOTS DONE BEFORE !!

trust - jeonghyoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें