Thunder cloud formation! / lemon (fury and eugen)

Flashback fury POV
it was night and i was veryyyy tired but it was good to have another yeager on azur lane we basically turned this base into our shatterdome i got to my dorm and saw eugen sleeping very cutely and she was only wearing a shirt no pants at all i could clearly see her underwear for god sake i was blushing red as her eyes are i snaped back to reality and lie down next to her

"You really are something else aren't you prinz eugen?"
Fury said to eugen

"H-huh o-obsidian? Where were you?"
Eugen asked

"With my brothers the other yeagers i was sleepy and i wanted to see you~~
Fury smirked IT IS TIME

"Oh how sweet of you and don't try to hide it ich weiß es schon ich kann es an deinen lustvollen augen sehen,wut~~
(I already know it i can see it from your lustfull eyes fury) while she was licking her lips

"Nur um dich wissen zu lassen dass ich es nicht leicht machen werde eugen~"
(Just to let you know i wont go easy eugen)

With that it starts lemon warning guy's and obviously this is my first lemon so i will fucking suck

You were warned

Eugen kissed fury and pulled him to the bed she started removing his clothes and fury removed her's
(Omfg im getting so much cringe from writing this) and in the moonlight the light shined in her skin fury noticed this and was more than amazed of how gorgeous her skin is basically eugen's skin tone is one of many women can dream of fury got to his boxers and he was also white but not as shiny as eugen he latched his mouth on eugens right breast earning a rather loud moan from eugen but fury was only getting started he noticed eugen has a string of saliva in her mouth he smirked and rubbed her (ummm what should i call it hmm il call it F f for help me) He rubbed her f and she moaned even louder "ahhh fury 💕💕" "does someone want me to go easy too bad" fury said he kissed her and got onto his back and released his "missile" and placed it inside her "entrance" (me:☠️☠️☠️) "AHH fury wait your going so..
Im felling strange" she opened her mouth and said "ahhhhhh fury go faster ich well es harter in mir (i want it harder inside me) "as you wish................ Meine wunderschöne königim he goes harder and faster "AHHH YES 💕💕" eugen shouted "willst du , dass ich tiefe gehe mylady?" "Geh so tief wie de willst💕💕 (go as deep as you want) "ich werde tun was du willst" (i shall do as you wish) he goes deeper and eugen made a very loud moan (but fury upgraded the room to a sound proof room) "AHHHHH FURY MORE PLEASE💕💕💕 ITS SO GOOD" eugen bit her lips and started breathing heavily "arghhh ahhh ahhhhh" eugen kept moaning cutely "wait EUGEN I ABOUT TO DO IT" "go ahead *breathe* do it inside me mein baby" fury did it inside her he then removed it "AHHH" fury was also breathing heavily he saw eugen hugging a pillow then he touched her hair "you know i really wanna do it again" said fury "*giggles* you perver- ahhh ❤️❤️❤️💕 yess ahhh"
(Fury legit fucked eugen when she was sleeping)

.................... the first yeager and ship baby has been born

(Timeskip)

Prinz and fury fell asleep prinz hugging fury very tightly and he hugged her back and whispered "i will not let anyone hurt you" "i know you wont"

(Timeskip next day)

Striker POV
I woke up and i still saw crimson and gipsy was still sleeping i was surprised i woke up and annoyed but il have to deal with it i quickly showered and placed my coat with my name on the back of it i then heard yawning i woke up gipsy and crimson they gave me an annoyed face and gave them the "deal with it" face