part 6

the sun's going down i think we should apart from here bye last order! and.. accelerator. *misaka says coldly*

whatever *turns to see last order pouting*

awhh but misaka misaka still wants to play with big sister!! misaka misaka begs accelerator to let misaka misaka spend more time with big sister!

dont worry, *she kneels down to her size* we'll spend more time together soon! *she ensures last order* but for now we're pretty beat up trying to find you ahaha *misaka says*

thats right im f*cking tired trying to find your ass *accelerator adds*

awhh okay big sister! misaka misaka will make sure you stay truthful to your word!

ahaha sure dont worry im trustworthy! *misaka says*

thats enough lets part from here bye third rate *accelerator grunts*

whatever bye accelerator, bye last order! *she waves to them*

buh bye!! big sister!! misaka misaka says to big sister before going!

-they part their ways-

*accelerator pov*

argh im tired *as he lays in the couch and re charges the collar*
go to sleep last order or im gonna beat your ass *he scarily said to last order giving her 1 eye instantly making last order run to her room*

well that was one hell of a day *he says before falling asleep*

*misaka's pov*

aaahhh~ home sweet home, can't wait to take a nice bath i kinda smell considering finding last order was such a challenge like the old lil me! *she said when kuroko hugged her*

AAA SISSYYY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS DAY I MISS YOU SM ALREADYY TELL ME NOW! *she says trying to touch her boobies*

*she gets beat up*

first of all dont touch my boobs you've got it!?!?

bu-

NO BUTS!!!

waaa but i was so worried about you!!! why you gotta be so mean sissy *kuroko crys out*

pfft im sorry but you get that for touching my chest! but thank you for worrying about me but im fine im just tired so please take a hint

okay okay fine sissy if you say so

im going to take a bath you go ahead and sleep or whatever

okay sissyy!!

*after she takes a bath*

ah~ that was such a nice shower *she says drying her hair seeing kuroko sleeping*
she puts on her goketo pj's and adjusts her bed and lays on it

*yawn*

goodnight kuroko.

authors note:

heyy!! im so sorry for not posting for after soo longg!! i changed sum of the parts cuz i couldnt think of what to write next tho ill try my best to keep updating to ya'll!! AND OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS STORY WAS GONNA GET A LOT OF VIEWS BAHA TYSMM!!! i might not get their characters personality right since its been so long since i have watched a scientific railgun also im not good at action, so please enjoy the story so sorry if its bad! goodday/goodnight! to all of you!