Chapter 1- The New Arrivals

In an old and destroyed building sat a figure. He had red hair and was wearing a cloak with a headband and sword on his side. He was looking outward at what was left of his home. As he was making his way home, he could help but feel sad as he came across a destroyed car with the skeleton of an infant. He sighs and continues his way home. He approaches a destroyed school, the school once known as Kouh Academy and enters. He walks inside and continues to walk until he finds his way to a run down building. Inside the building, there was someone in the kitchen cooking a meal. This was the figure's younger sister.

Izumi: Oh hey your back Y/n! Did you get anything?

The figure now know as Y/n grabbed something out his bag. It was a stuffed bear that was still surprisingly in good condition.

Y/n: Here.*hands it to here*

Izumi:*eyes sparkle* Its so cute! Thanks big brother!

Y/n: It's nothing really. Anyway, have you see Orphis's crystal?

Izumi: Yeah, it's right here.

She puts out a purple gem from her pocket and show it to her brother.

Y/n: And what of Ashura?

Izumi: He's out training with Mr. Kiba.

Y/n: You know even though Kiba lost an arm and an eye, he's still a badass. Well, i'm gonna head to the lab to see if Beelzabub finished the project and after that i'm gonna go see Serafall.

Izumi: Alright, don't have too much fun with Serafall.~*giggles*

Y/n ignores her and makes his way towards the lab. Once there, he sees an much older Beelzabub wearing a lab coat, on a ladder, writing numbers down on a chalkboard. He coughs to make his presence known.

Beelzabub: Huh? Oh hello Y/n.*steps down from the ladder*how are you?

*steps down from the ladder*how are you?

Y/n: I'm fine to say the least. How's it going?

Beelzabub: It's going well. The project is almost finished.

Y/n: That's good.

Beelzabub:*puts a hand on his shoulder* You know, your mother and father would be proud of you.